1. Smell your herbs with great care.
2. And sniff exotic fruits too.
3. When in doubt, sniff.
Are those gummy worms?
4. When you’re done smelling everything in the market, you may ponder.
5. Get yourself an excessively long gold spoon.
6. And other gold mixology tools.
7. Wear something hip with a deliberate vintage feel: like suspenders!
8. Take it a step further: pair your suspenders with a short-sleeved denim polka dot shirt.
And then let everyone know where you procured such an item.
9. A small orange bowtie will do, I suppose.
10. If you MUST, you may wear an ascot.
11. Ideally, you will pour your drinks dramatically on a beach.
12. No matter what you do, shake very seriously!
13. Even if the drink is going to be pink.
- In case you missed it: Trump and Clinton roasted each other at a charity dinner and it was awkward AF 😬
- Think before you trust Facebook: Hyperpartisan pages are posting false or misleading information up to 38% of the time 💻⁉️
- A Mexican judge has approved the extradition of drug cartel leader Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán to the United States.
- This guy casually sat in a flooding Starbucks during intense storms in Hong Kong and became the internet's newest hero.