1. Smell your herbs with great care.
2. And sniff exotic fruits too.
3. When in doubt, sniff.
Are those gummy worms?
4. When you’re done smelling everything in the market, you may ponder.
5. Get yourself an excessively long gold spoon.
6. And other gold mixology tools.
7. Wear something hip with a deliberate vintage feel: like suspenders!
8. Take it a step further: pair your suspenders with a short-sleeved denim polka dot shirt.
And then let everyone know where you procured such an item.
9. A small orange bowtie will do, I suppose.
10. If you MUST, you may wear an ascot.
11. Ideally, you will pour your drinks dramatically on a beach.
12. No matter what you do, shake very seriously!
13. Even if the drink is going to be pink.
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.