1. Smell your herbs with great care.
2. And sniff exotic fruits too.
3. When in doubt, sniff.
Are those gummy worms?
4. When you’re done smelling everything in the market, you may ponder.
5. Get yourself an excessively long gold spoon.
6. And other gold mixology tools.
7. Wear something hip with a deliberate vintage feel: like suspenders!
8. Take it a step further: pair your suspenders with a short-sleeved denim polka dot shirt.
And then let everyone know where you procured such an item.
9. A small orange bowtie will do, I suppose.
10. If you MUST, you may wear an ascot.
11. Ideally, you will pour your drinks dramatically on a beach.
12. No matter what you do, shake very seriously!
13. Even if the drink is going to be pink.
- More than two dozen people are in critical condition after a car crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police say.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. Yesterday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Tom Perez has been named chair of the Democratic National Committee. He was Obama's Labor Secretary.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, who fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱