1. 1937: Women march in Washington supporting the Equal Rights Amendment.
11. 2009: Lilly Ledbetter watches as President Obama signs the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act
12. 2007: Hillary Clinton speaks at a rally for Equal Pay Day.
- The March for Science is happening today. Scientists and their supporters will demonstrate in cities around the world.
- The Justice Department sent a letter threatening to pull funding from sanctuary cities, but the cities will likely continue to resist.
- A Muslim group in Virginia will finally be allowed to build a mosque. All it took was 25 years and a federal lawsuit.
- 15,000 Afghans applied for interpreter visas. Only 1,500 visas remain. Now, with lives at risk, senators want more.