Response to Tell Us All About Why You Waited To Have Sex:
I was 24 years old when I lost my virginity. Boys didn’t pay attention to me until I was about 20 years old and by that point, I figured I had waited it out that long, that I could wait for “the one.” Fast forward to many short term relationships later, most of which ended because they felt like I would become “clingy” if they had sex with me, and I ended up losing it to a guy I was casually dating after having a few too many glasses of whiskey. Losing your virginity can be a big deal, but when it came down to it, after it was all said and done my first thought was “oh, that wasn’t that big of a deal.” That guy stopped talking to me after a few weeks and I went on with my life and don’t really think about him that often. Since then I’ve had sex with people I had a connection with and it was dope, and I’ve had also sex with people because I just could, which was also dope. Although the guy I lost it to might have not been “the one” he happened to be the one that was there when I was ready to have sex, and I think being ready is the most important part about your first time, no matter how long it might take.
- hillarym5 "The Social Media Editor is Dead"
- hillarym5 "What It's Like When A Label Won..."
- hillarym5 "Ryan Gosling Held A Water Bottle Today"
- hillarym5 "This Is Every Mumford & Sons Song..."
- hillarym5 "18 Babies Who Are Silently Judging You"
- hillarym5 "Every Girl The Morning After Going Out"
- hillarym5 "27 Suburban Kid Problems"
- hillarym5 "The World's Worst Tattoo Has Fina..."
- hillarym5 "Obama Sworn In To Second Term"
- hillarym5 "Why The "Fake Geek Girl" Me..."
- hillarym5 "Girl-On-Girl Crime: The "Did You..."
- hillarym5 "Michelle Obama's Letter To Newtow..."
- hillarym5 "Marlon Brando Was A Perfect Man"