1. Once every 70,000 years, Hanukkah falls on Thanksgiving. What is it that makes Thanksgivukkah the most spectacular day ever?
2. You get to bust out the menurkey…
3. And let that symbolic oil burn in the deep fryer.
4. You get to watch football…
5. AND play dreidel.
6. You get gifts AND leftovers for 8 nights!
7. Manischewitz AND stuffing…
8. This day will only happen once so make sure you make it the best day ever.
- Monday night's presidential debate may be the last hope for environmental activists who want climate in the national conversation.
- Miami Marlins star pitcher José Fernández has died in a boating accident. He was 24.
- US officials have determined al-Qaeda likely influenced suspected New York City bomber Ahmad Khan Rahami.