1. Once every 70,000 years, Hanukkah falls on Thanksgiving. What is it that makes Thanksgivukkah the most spectacular day ever?
2. You get to bust out the menurkey…
3. And let that symbolic oil burn in the deep fryer.
4. You get to watch football…
5. AND play dreidel.
6. You get gifts AND leftovers for 8 nights!
7. Manischewitz AND stuffing…
8. This day will only happen once so make sure you make it the best day ever.
- Donald Trump responded to the father of a fallen Muslim American soldier who criticized him at the DNC, saying, "I've made a lot of sacrifices."
- Luke Aikins became the first skydiver to successfully jump out of a plane without a parachute. He landed on a net 🌎💪
- Sixteen people died after a hot air balloon caught fire and crashed in Texas Saturday.