1. Once every 70,000 years, Hanukkah falls on Thanksgiving. What is it that makes Thanksgivukkah the most spectacular day ever?
2. You get to bust out the menurkey…
3. And let that symbolic oil burn in the deep fryer.
4. You get to watch football…
5. AND play dreidel.
6. You get gifts AND leftovers for 8 nights!
7. Manischewitz AND stuffing…
8. This day will only happen once so make sure you make it the best day ever.
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Years Day has been captured, Turkish media reports.
- At least 40 Democrats are boycotting Donald Trump's inauguration after the president-elect criticized civil rights leader John Lewis.
- Umm. Over half of the population across 22 countries believe their system is failing and rigged, a new poll says 🌎🤔
- Spencer's is getting flooded with criticism for selling "Grab America By The Pussy" shirts, which many are saying normalizes sexual assault.