1. Once every 70,000 years, Hanukkah falls on Thanksgiving. What is it that makes Thanksgivukkah the most spectacular day ever?
2. You get to bust out the menurkey…
3. And let that symbolic oil burn in the deep fryer.
4. You get to watch football…
5. AND play dreidel.
6. You get gifts AND leftovers for 8 nights!
7. Manischewitz AND stuffing…
8. This day will only happen once so make sure you make it the best day ever.
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- A powerful magnitude-6.1 earthquake struck Italy Wednesday night, hours after a smaller magnitude-5.5 quake struck the same region.
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it—and it could get worse ❌📰