1. Greggs discontinuing their macaroni pie.
2. Tesco renaming tattie scones.
WHAT THE FUCK, TESCO?
3. The loss of the lucrative ginger bottle refund.
4. Donald Trump.
5. These stupid General Election adverts.
7. The ongoing, shameful lack of a Saltire emoji.
8. Scotland's failure to qualify for Euro 2016.
9. And, of course, the inevitable piss-take.
10. Boris Johnson.
11. Craig Joubert.
12. Plus whoever made this decision.
13. The Forth Road Bridge closure.
14. This "heathen".
15. This deeply unfair bagpipe ban.
16. Nick Griffin.
17. The Met Office, who officially ruled out ever naming a hurricane "Bawbag."
18. Shitty, soggy Primark bags.
19. And, as usual, the fucking weather.
Want to feel even more mildly annoyed? Check out 63 Things That Mildly Annoy All Scots On A Daily Basis.