Although this post is based on one person's experience with anxiety, we hope it helps.
1. Being given a lovely gift.
2. People offering to do me a favour.
3. Being in a long-term, loving relationship.
4. Getting a text from a friend.
5. Having a job that I really like.
6. Being invited to literally any social occasion.
7. Throwing a party.
8. Going on holiday.
9. And airports in particular.
10. Every single aspect of being on a plane.
11. And waiting to get my luggage back.
12. Someone that I care about going out.
13. Leaving the house myself.
14. Getting post.
15. Someone knocking at the door.
16. Owning dogs.
17. Receiving compliments.
18. Stomach trouble and related symptoms.
19. Taking medication to help with my anxiety.
All joking aside, if you need information and practical advice on anxiety, you can call the Rethink advice and information service on 0300 5000 927 (10am–2pm), if you're in the UK.
You can call the Samaritans for confidential support if you're experiencing feelings of distress or despair on 08457 90 90 90 (24-hour helpline).
And you can call the Crisis Call Center at 1-800-273-8255 at any time of the day if you're based in the US.
Hilary Mitchell is the Scotland editor for BuzzFeed and is based in Edinburgh.
Contact Hilary Mitchell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.