The 22 Most Batshit Insane Things That Have Happened In The Highlands
Want to see blemish-free nuts, or a big plastic willy? Come to the Scottish Highlands.
1. This sighting of a deeply pissed-off stag.
2. This elderly woman, who was spotted wheeling a 4ft penis around Inverness in her trolley.
3. This unlucky sign placement.
4. This snack served up in an Oban guest house.
6. This disturbing battle in Inverness.
7. This unfortunately-worded advert.
8. This "diversion" on Jura.
9. And this Highland traffic jam.
10. This truly batshit advert.
"There are no blemishes on my nut." Good to know.
11. This impractical suggestion.
12. This baffling "meltdown."
13. Tom, who has built a 62-ton, whale-shaped boat called Moby on the shores of Loch Nevis.
As you do.