1. A takeaway invented a Scotch pie and beans pizza.
2. And this pizza place tried to recycle dough.
3. An entire cash machine was stolen at T in the Park.
4. And of course people took the piss.
5. This guy was spotted using a tent peg as a piercing.
6. And this teenager ran out of suncream and had to improvise.
7. These happy-go-lucky police officers decided to have fun on a rope swing in Aberdeen.
8. This Paisley charity shop got a bit of a surprise.
9. And so did Pablo in Glasgow.
10. Over in Fife, someone was flogging a real bargain.
11. Someone came up with an interesting new transport method in Glenrothes.
12. Maybe she was taking her injured pal to see this?
13. Meanwhile, in Inverness...
14. Trump visited Scotland in June, and got hilariously, inventively, and weirdly trolled.
15. And, you know, just generally told to fuck off.
16. This guy didn't give a single fuck about terrorism.
17. Whereas this poor sod had the opposite experience.
18. These Dundee sun-worshippers risked death to catch a few rays.
19. And in Glasgow, people sunned themselves literally anywhere.
The sound of the M8 is so soothing on a summer's day.
20. Someone nicked this guy's shower and toilet.
WHO DOES THAT?