1. At first, you really won't be able to believe that it's actually quite warm outside.
2. At least five people you know will take a photo of the sky and put on on Snapchat or Twitter.
3. And your dad's cousin's friend who has a convertible will spaff photos all over your FB feed.
4. Every single man in Glasgow will take off his shirt.
5. You won't be sure whether you can actually trust the weather at all.
6. So you'll stress over whether to take wellies, a coat, and an umbrella with you "just in case."
7. And you don't want to change your plans too much, in case it starts hailing four minutes later.
8. You have to make some very quick decisions about your peely-wally winter body, too.
Should you really waste time shaving or using fake tan? Remember that one time you went to buy some Veet and it started snowing again before you got home? So risky.