24 Things You Only See When It's Sunny In Scotland
We're not equipped to handle hot weather at all.
1. Pubs trying to create beer gardens out of fuck all.
2. And crap attempts to create pavement cafés.
3. Flat-dwellers stretching the definition of "balcony" to the limit.
4. After all, who cares about falling to your death when you've got the chance to catch some sweet rays?
5. Groups of taps-aff lads, out doing lad things.
6. And hot older guys showing off their sexy dad bods.
7. People so utterly afraid of missing the sun that they do their ironing in the street.
8. But that's nothing compared to the people who take their entire living room outside.
9. Teenagers who are so deeply sunburned their internal organs are probably on fire.
11. People dying of hypothermia at the beach because they forgot that sunny doesn't = warm.
12. And tourists laughing at us for sunning ourselves in 16-degree "heat".
13. Auld fellas sunning themselves on bollards.
14. Or next to motorways.
15. Topless drunk men doing sexy dances in the road.
16. People sunbathing in winter hats and coats.
17. And fully clothed businessmen sunbathing in suits.
18. People who collapse on the ground whenever the sun hits them, no matter where they are.
20. People having picnics in weird places.
21. And swimming in bins.
22. And, of course, crap barbecues.
"What are we going to barbecue first, Scott?" "The blue WKD."