1. When meninist douche Roosh V had his arse handed to him by Glaswegians and Scottish Twitter:
2. And when Scots protested the fucker too (ofc), which led to his visit being cancelled:
3. When Glasgow City Council trolled South Africa in the most ballsy way possible:
4. And when they did this just before Russian dignitaries arrived for the Commonwealth Games:
5. When this visiting homophobic preacher got way more than he bargained for.
6. When Celtic fans made this bold gesture:
7. And then followed it up with this one:
8. When the Sunday Herald's TV previewer couldn't take any more of Donald's shite:
9. When this Bedroom Tax protestor had a simple, powerful, and effective message:
10. And when this Edinburgh protester had an even clearer one for Donald Trump.
11. When the Isle of Eigg were representin'.
13. When this person had a 🔥 response to Brexit.
14. When Miriam called out The Sun for this headline:
15. When these Edinburgh women used a bench to respond to Muirfield Golf Club's ban on female members.
16. And when Nicola Sturgeon tweeted this:
17. When Robert had an impressively hands-on approach to social injustice.
On a Friday night too. Good lad. He also raised over £8,000 for additional food.
18. When this amazing charity was born:
"Welcom refugs." Adorable.
19. And, of course, when this guy had the best response to an anti-immigration SDL march in Glasgow:
Leading figures in the voluntary sector expect poverty and hunger to worsen in the near future. If you've been inspired to do something to help in Scotland, why not use our handy tool to find a charity near your home who need volunteers.