1. Everyone knows that dobermans are scary dogs.
2. They're constantly alert and on guard.
3. Even as puppies.
4. They're far too fierce to make good lap dogs.
5. They have no manners whatsoever.
6. They’re too dangerous to be used as therapy pets.
7. And they have absolutely no patience at all.
8. So they can't be trusted around other animals.
9. Especially not baby bunnies.
10. And it goes without saying that they should never be allowed anywhere near children.
12. They're attack dogs who don't know how to play...
13. ...or have fun.
14. They hate trying new things.
15. As everyone knows, they're just junkyard dogs...
16. ...bred to be emotionless, fierce monsters...
17. ...which means they don't need a loving home.
18. They definitely don't crave love or affection.
19. And they hate cuddles and kisses, too.
20. Plus it's not like there are that many in shelters.
21. Anyway, would you even want such a mean-looking dog?
22. No, of course you wouldn't.
23. They're not cute, sweet, or appealing at all.
24. Yep: You’d have to be crazy to let one of these killing machines into your life.
If you do want to adopt a Doberman, this list of Doberman rescue centres in the UK is a good place to start your search, as is this list of organisations in the US.