1. Visit a horse and donkey sanctuary.
2. Take a distillery tour.
3. Stay in a lovely shepherd hut on the Isle of Skye.
4. Or a lighthouse.
5. Visit a haunted jail.
6. Go paddleboarding.
7. Or explore the Scottish Sea Kayak Trail.
8. Charter a luxury motor yacht in Largs.
9. Or take a scenic boat tour around Edinburgh.
10. Have a treetop adventure in the Scottish Borders.
11. Take a day coach-and-ferry tour to Orkney.
12. Visit a National Trust for Scotland property.
13. Or Dryburgh Abbey in the Borders.
14. Climb Ben Nevis.
15. Visit a Norse settlement on Shetland.
16. Walk the West Highland Way.
This information was correct at the time of writing, but it's always a good idea to call ahead to check nothing has changed, and that your dog will be welcome.