1. They're such mean-looking dogs.
2. Like, seriously mean.
3. They're not good with children...
4. ...or cats...
5. ...or cows...
6. ...or wildlife.
7. They're extremely dangerous, even as puppies.
9. They're incredibly rude.
10. They don't make good lap dogs.
11. They can't stand to be hugged.
12. They have no patience.
13. Their smiles won't cheer you up at all.
14. They'll upstage you with their dress sense.
15. They're far too vicious to be used as therapy dogs.
17. They're always plotting something.
18. They're impossible to train.
19. Plus they're really lazy.
21. They certainly don't deserve a loving home.
22. Plus it's not like there are that many of them in shelters.
24. In short: There's no way anyone could ever want one of these horrible, scary dogs.
25. They're nasty pieces of work.
26. In fact, they're absolutely terrifying.
27. Yep: You'd have to be crazy to adopt one of these killing machines.
If you're determined to ignore our advice, then this list of Staffie rescue centres in the UK is a good place to start your search. Don't say we didn't warn you.