1. This dainty wee cottage in Girvan, South Ayrshire.
• This small but perfectly formed cottage is situated in the pretty seaside town of Girvan, just 20 miles from Ayr.
• It has gas central heating, and also double glazing to keep out the (less pretty) windy seaside weather.
2. This cute and quirky apartment in Campbeltown, Argyll and Bute.
• Campbeltown is a pretty seaside village with its own harbour, and the flat is right in the centre.
• Once you own it, you can paint over the weird purple wallpaper that seems to be covered in cabbages.
3. This flat that's practically a castle in Rothesay, Isle of Bute.
• A modern double-glazed, two-bedroom flat in a converted courthouse right beside a 13th-century castle.
• It's shared equity, so £35,000 gets you 60%, but you can gradually increase that over time.
4. This dreamy apartment in Alloa, Clackmannanshire.
• Alloa is a charming wee town in central Scotland, nestled at the foot of the Ochil Hills.
• The flat is above a pub; which is ideal if you want to get drunk on draught beer without technically leaving your house.
5. This awesome little flat in central Glasgow.
• This dainty, bright, clean, modern flat is an amazing bargain, plus it's only 15 minutes from the city centre.
• As if the price didn't make it appealing enough, it's also right above an off-license. Result!
6. This house with a sea view in Rothesay, Isle of Bute.
• This beautiful and well-decorated attic flat has terrific views across Rothesay Bay.
• It's right beside the ferry terminal, and the ferry meets up with a train, so you can get to Glasgow in just 90 minutes.
7. This smart AF little flat in Campbeltown, Argyll and Bute.
• This historic top floor flat on the main street has pine floors, fitted wardrobes, and a great view.
• Assuming you pay over a 25-year term, your mortgage payment would work out at about £111 per month.
8. This clean, shiny traditional property in Strathaven, South Lanarkshire.
• A big, bright, well-decorated flat in the middle of the historic market town of Strathaven, 38 minutes from Glasgow.
• Lovely kitchen, but the photo seems to have been taken by a giant.
9. This absolute babe of a flat in Dunfermline, Fife.
• Dunfermline is only 40 minutes from Edinburgh by train, and this cute flat is under a mile from the station.
• Free palm tree, so you can pretend you're in the tropics.
10. This kick-ass little studio in Paisley, Renfrewshire.
• Paisley is a large, lively town near Glasgow, and this compact little flat is right in the centre.
• Gerard Butler, David Tennant, and Mrs. Hughes from Downton Abbey are all from Paisley, so you'll be in good company.
11. This extremely fancy flat in Fort William, Inverness-shire.
• Fort William is the second-largest town in the Highlands, and sits in the shadow of Ben Nevis.
• The flat comes with most fixtures and fittings, plus a brand-new shower and boiler. Bargain.
12. This lovely terraced property in Largs, North Ayrshire.
• Largs is a popular seaside resort not far from Glasgow, and the flat is right by the train station.
• It has a communal garden, a big, bright double bedroom, and you can keep the funky glass table and lonely chair.
13. This stunning, modern flat in Kilmarnock, East Ayrshire.
• Kilmarnock is a mere hop, skip, and a jump away from Glasgow (30 minutes, to be precise).
• Just look at that bloody lovely kitchen: It's like a fancy ship's galley.
14. This gorgeous, sunny home in Hawick, Scottish Borders.
• This lovely terraced apartment is in Hawick in the Borders, just an hour's drive from Carlisle.
• It's modern but a bit bare inside, so you'll have to make a few trips to IKEA to help you settle in.
15. This bonny, stylish flat in Greenock, Inverclyde.
• This traditional tenement flat has a big double bedroom, a garden, and a fancy duck egg blue colour scheme.
• Greenock is a bustling seaside town just 50 minutes away from Glasgow by train.
16. This stunning highland spa lodge in Dunkeld, Perthshire.
• No, we're not kidding. A luxury lodge on the Erigmore estate like the one pictured recently sold for under £33,000.
• It has two big bedrooms, it's fully decorated, and ownership gives you access to the estate's huge swimming pool.
Shut up and take my money, Scotland.