1. Think you have to live in London to go to fantastic restaurants? Think again.
2. Vegans and vegetarians are well catered for too.
3. Aberdeen is compact, pretty, and right by the sea.
4. You'll actually be able to afford to buy a home.
5. Renting is much cheaper in Aberdeen too.
6. Plus our houses are far cuter than anything you'd find in London.
7. What will you do for a living? Hmm, dunno. Maybe work in one of the biggest industries in Scotland?
8. And there are a bunch of science jobs as well.
9. Commuting is actually pleasant if you live in Aberdeen.
10. You won't have to give up your addiction to fancy markets.
11. Our parks are lush, bright, and lovely.
12. Our architecture is unbelievable.
13. And our bars are cool AF.
14. Way more importantly, the average price of a pint is just £3.20, in London it's over £4.
15. Like Game of Thrones? You'll practically be living on set if you move here.
16. And there are tons of other gorgeous, easy day trips you can take as well.
17. We've got an epic cultural scene that definitely gives Edinburgh a run for its money.
18. And we've got top notch museums.
19. You won't miss Harrods (or its stampeding tourist crowds) as our shops are just as glam.
The £250 million Union Square Shopping Centre is one of the largest malls in the UK, coming in at a very spacious 700,000 square feet. It looks damn fine too.
20. And we've got a ton of quirky, independent, wee boutiques.
21. The locals are very friendly.
22. You can do awesome activities down at the beach.
23. Or just grab a quick coffee.
24. And who needs the London Eye when you've got Codona's?
25. When you put it together, there's no contest.
Seriously, choosing Aberdeen is a total no brainer.