If you were a kid in the late '80s and early '90s, Knightmare was the highlight of your week.
It had an unforgettable intro.
Two unforgettable intros, in fact.
...and the coolest dungeon master of all time.
But most importantly, it was EXTREMELY difficult.
1. Simon, David, Matthew and Nicholas from Cornwall.
2. Andrew, Simon, Richard and Andrew from Swansea.
3. Leo, Matthew, Simon and James from Bromley.
4. Scott, Jeremy, Nathan and Ian from Ash Vale.
4a. Scott, Jeremy, Nathan and Ian (again).
5. Richard, Angela, Rebecca and Rowena from Bracknell.
6. Nathan, Karen, Stephen and Cath from Southampton.
7. Chris, Paul, Keith and Ciarán from London.
8. Daniel, Benjamin, Gideon and Justin from London.
9. Gavin, Tom, Craig and Brian from Glasgow.
Well, that's over. There's only one thing left to do...
H/T to Knightmare.com