When explaining her work, Lou said:
“I have worked on the anatomy theme for my diploma the passed year and this theme which fascinate me cause of the infinite choice of material, texture, forms…and I think there is something strange to expose and wear the organs out of the body. There is a contradiction between the vital aspect of the organ and the superficial aspect of the jewels…”
4. Initial sketches for concept:
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- Less than 24 hours after AT&T announced an $85 billion deal to buy Time Warner, politicians are expressing skepticism and opposition.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.