Reese’s Potted Carrots
2 packets chocolate pudding
3½ cups white chocolate
6 REESE'S Peanut Butter Eggs
2 cups chocolate wafer cookies
Orange food coloring
Green food coloring
1. Make chocolate pudding according to package instructions.
2. Melt 2½ cups of white chocolate.
3. Mix in orange food coloring to melted chocolate.
4. Dip each REESE'S Peanut Butter Egg in the chocolate and put in the refrigerator to cool.
5. Melt 1 cup white chocolate.
6. Mix in green food coloring with melted chocolate and put into a plastic bag.
7. Cut a small hole at the corner and pipe onto the REESE'S Peanut Butter Eggs to make carrot tops.
8. Put REESE'S Peanut Butter Eggs back into the refrigerator to cool.
9. Crush 2 cups of chocolate wafer cookies in a plastic bag.
10. Layer the chocolate pudding and crushed wafer cookies in a cut.
11. Place your REESE'S carrots in the pudding and enjoy!