1 box brownie mix
1 small package chocolate fudge pudding
2 cups cold milk
Chopped Mint KIT KAT Mini Candies
KISSES Mint Truffle Chocolates (halved)
Chopped YORK Peppermint Patties
1 container (8 ounces) of frozen whipped topping, thawed
1. Prepare and bake brownies according to box instructions.
2. Cut into 1-inch squares and set aside.
3. Prepare chocolate pudding with 2 cups of cold milk according to box instructions.
4. Fill 2 plastic freezer bags, 1 with pudding and 1 with the defrosted whipped topping. Snip the corner of the freezer bags for easy piping.
5. Layer brownie squares and YORK Peppermint Patties.
6. Layer whipped topping and a ring of halved Hershey’s Kisses.
7. Layer chopped KIT KAT Mini Candies and chocolate pudding.
8. Repeat until full.
9. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.