KISSES Hot Cocoa Cookies
Servings: 36 cookies
1 cup butter, softened
1 cup white sugar
½ cup packed brown sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 cups all purpose flour
¾ cup HERSHEY’S Cocoa Powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
1 cup HERSHEY’S Milk Chocolate Chips
18 marshmallows, cut in half
36 HERSHEY’S KISSES Hot Cocoa chocolates, unwrapped
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF (180ºC) and place parchment paper on cookie sheet when oven
2. In a medium bowl, cream butter and both sugars until light and creamy. Add egg and
vanilla, then mix until incorporated, scraping down the sides.
3. In another bowl, whisk flour, HERSHEY’S Cocoa Powder, baking soda, and salt to
combine and add to the creamed mixture on low speed until a dough forms.
4. Add HERSHEY’S Milk Chocolate Chips and mix until just incorporated.
5. Cover the cookie dough and place in the freezer to rapidly chill for 10 minutes.
6. Roll dough into 36 balls (about 1-½ inches).
7. Place on a lined tray and flatten slightly.
8. Bake for 6-7 minutes, then top each cookie with a marshmallow half. Continue baking an
additional 3-4 minutes, or until marshmallows are puffed, but not browning and cookie
edges are set (total bake time should be about 10 minutes).
9. Remove from oven, and cool for 2 minutes.
10. Gently press one HERSHEY’S KISSES Hot Cocoa chocolate into the center of each
marshmallow, and cool completely.
11. Serve, and enjoy!