1. Your donuts are square and hole-less… and you’ve almost choked to death on the powdered sugar at least once.
2. You jump at the chance to eat bugs… that live in the mud.
4. The only directions you know: Uptown, Downtown, River and Lake.
5. You go on a vegetable diet during the month of March.
10. This song will always have a special meaning for you.
13. You wear the same clothes in December that you wore in July.
19. You know you can never shop for these, only make them.
22. You find yourself spelling words with “eaux” instead of “O’s.”
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. It is also not paid advertising. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Donald Trump said that his comments about Sweden were referring to a Fox News segment, not an actual incident in the country 🇸🇪🙃
- The CEO of Uber is investigating sexism and sexual harassment claims after a former employee said her reports were ignored.
- Geologists say they've discovered an eighth continent beneath New Zealand. "Zealandia" is 94% submerged underwater 🔎🌍
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat and the exchange was ~confusing~.