1. Your donuts are square and hole-less… and you’ve almost choked to death on the powdered sugar at least once.
2. You jump at the chance to eat bugs… that live in the mud.
4. The only directions you know: Uptown, Downtown, River and Lake.
5. You go on a vegetable diet during the month of March.
10. This song will always have a special meaning for you.
13. You wear the same clothes in December that you wore in July.
19. You know you can never shop for these, only make them.
22. You find yourself spelling words with “eaux” instead of “O’s.”
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. It is also not paid advertising. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Protests outside a Donald Trump rally in New Mexico turned violent Tuesday night as demonstrators threw rocks and bottles at police officers.
- The Afghan Taliban has picked an extremist scholar as its successor to leader Mullah Mansour, who was killed in a U.S. drone strike last week.
- Twitter will no longer count links, @names, and GIFs toward its 140-character limit. You can also retweet yourself now.