Not having a Facebook can make you feel like a social outcast. Everybody has one, and in fact over a billion do. Here are some questions curious non-users tell their friends.
1. You speak about this "wall." What is it? And how do I get there?
2. What's up with privacy lately?
3. You didn't put embarrassing pictures of us from last night on there, right?
4. So does "tagging" actually mean what I think it does or is Facebook the exception?
5. When you engage in a comment war, would you say people tend to agree or disagree with you?
6. Oh, cool. There's a "like" and "unlike" button. So which are you normally?
7. How often do you update anyhow?
8. So going back, is deleting pictures easy? Like hit-one-button easy?
9. Are you the type to mostly post inspirational quotes?
10. Really, you aren't? Well, do you just talk about yourself then?
11. How vicious does it get when you favor a politician your friends hate?
12. I know there's an app, so does your phone always go off?
13. Is having digital friends better than actual friends?
14. What's with people being addictive to games about farming and plants?
15. What are the stages you go through when you unfriend someone?
16. Are you able to live without Facebook?
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!