7. Most shark attacks occur in less than six feet of water.
8. Some female sharks can retain sperm to impregnate themselves for the next time they’re fertile. Girl power!
9. Pygmy sharks may be tiny (only eight inches!) but they can make their own light!
The glow from tail to snout as a means of camouflage.
So, who’s ready for Shark Week?!
- The Women's March on Washington was one of the largest protests in the city's history.
- Trump's spokesman held a press conference to blame grass coverings for "minimizing" the crowd at the inauguration 🤔
- Members of the national security community reacted with shock after Trump attacked his critics while giving a speech at CIA headquarters.
- "SNL" featured a shirtless Vladimir Putin celebrating America's newest President.