7. Most shark attacks occur in less than six feet of water.
8. Some female sharks can retain sperm to impregnate themselves for the next time they’re fertile. Girl power!
9. Pygmy sharks may be tiny (only eight inches!) but they can make their own light!
The glow from tail to snout as a means of camouflage.
So, who’s ready for Shark Week?!
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- An adult film actress says Donald Trump, or someone on his behalf, offered her $10,000 and the use of his private jet to come to his suite.
- The Chicago Cubs are heading to their first World Series since 1945 after beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 🐻
- Round of applause: This teen got a standing ovation for her high school presentation on white privilege.