1. Run out of firelighters? Try tortilla chips!
2. Cook pizza on the barbecue in addition to your burgers
3. Invest in two types of barbecue tongs
One set with grips for turning and handling food - and another with insulated handles for handling and turning coals. This way, your food won't get dusty and the food grease won't make the coals flare up.
4. Use a jar to make a mess-free barbecue rub
5. Throw a handful of aromatic herbs on the barbecue
6. Grease your grill before you add food
7. Keep your meat warm with a DIY beef-case
8. If you're serious about barbecuing invest in a chimney starter
9. When life smokes you some lemons…
10. Use rosemary springs to make kebabs
11. Write how you want your burger cooked on the inside of your bun lid in ketchup and mayonnaise…
12. If you want your barbecue to look pretty remember '10 & 2'
13. Spray your meat with a squirt bottle full of apple juice as it cooks
14. For an extra moist burger add ice
15. Make your barbecue go with a bang with some jalapeno poppers
16. Worried about fish sticking to the grill?
17. Mayonnaise + mince = the world's juiciest burgers
Mix mayonnaise with your mince for extra juicy burgers.