1. NYSE = Wait, these guys won’t have jobs anyway…
2. NYSE = Hipster patriots?
Got to give them points for being inventive enough to get up on that thing, it’s about 20 feet off the ground.
3. NYSE = Israeli apartheid…wait, what?
4. NYSE = Nordstrom outfit: $700. Protesting Wall Street in said outfit: Priceless
Nothing says poor like a silk print blouse, Burberry coat, and Gucci gloves
5. NYSE = Keep Portland weird (?)
6. Must be a lot of empty desks at PSU…
7. NYSE = Legalize Pot (?)
(Actually, if we could legalize it and tax it….)
8. Ah, the youth of today
9. NYSE = 9-11 truthers (?)
10. Yup, hipsters understand the issues
11. NYSE = another Israeli apartheid (?)
12. NYSE = Peace Movement (?)
(On a side note, a significant number of “protesters” were for bringing our troops home, which I fully support)
13. Sadly, about 1/2 as many people as the turnout for the Xmas tree lighting ceremony
On a day without rain the turnout was really disappointing. About 70% 20 something hipsters without a clue, 20% labor unions, and 10% old white people.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The Trump administration is rolling back an Obama-era policy aimed at protecting transgender students in public schools.
- An off-duty Los Angeles police officer was caught on cellphone video firing at least one shot during a confrontation with several teens.
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- Facebook is in negotiations with the Major League Baseball League to possibly stream one game per week during the 2017 season.
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.