1. NYSE = Wait, these guys won’t have jobs anyway…
2. NYSE = Hipster patriots?
Got to give them points for being inventive enough to get up on that thing, it’s about 20 feet off the ground.
3. NYSE = Israeli apartheid…wait, what?
4. NYSE = Nordstrom outfit: $700. Protesting Wall Street in said outfit: Priceless
Nothing says poor like a silk print blouse, Burberry coat, and Gucci gloves
5. NYSE = Keep Portland weird (?)
6. Must be a lot of empty desks at PSU…
7. NYSE = Legalize Pot (?)
(Actually, if we could legalize it and tax it….)
8. Ah, the youth of today
9. NYSE = 9-11 truthers (?)
10. Yup, hipsters understand the issues
11. NYSE = another Israeli apartheid (?)
12. NYSE = Peace Movement (?)
(On a side note, a significant number of “protesters” were for bringing our troops home, which I fully support)
13. Sadly, about 1/2 as many people as the turnout for the Xmas tree lighting ceremony
On a day without rain the turnout was really disappointing. About 70% 20 something hipsters without a clue, 20% labor unions, and 10% old white people.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- As they succumbed to smoke inhalation, the Oakland warehouse fire victims texted their loved ones and some embraced, authorities said.
- Former Sen. Bob Dole's law firm was paid $20,000 a month to lobby for Taiwan — and played a role in Trump's call with the president.
- It's finally here: You can now like comments on Instagram, and people are excited about it 😍📷
- Grammy nominations: Beyoncé has earned 9, including Album of the Year. Drake, Rihanna, and Kanye West each got 8 nods 💿🎶
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact email@example.com to let us know.