1. Obtain these items: A stick of asparagus, a marker, a small pot, and soil.
You can buy asparagus at the grocery store. Alternatively, you can grow it, but be warned: Asparagus is a spring vegetable.
2. Use the marker to draw a face on your stick of asparagus.
I chose a ‘happy’ face, but you are the art director of your own Baby Groot DIY so go crazy.
3. Put the soil in the pot.
4. Put the stick of asparagus in the soil.
5. Use toothpicks to add the arms.
Tip: Colorful toothpicks can add a touch of whimsy!
Voila! Baby Groot!*
*Baby Groot lasts 4-6 days, can be affected by housepets and ravenous hunger. It doesn’t dance, but you can play music at it.
- A right-leaning nonprofit is planning to place news articles critical of Clinton in black newspapers ahead of the election.
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘