1. Obtain these items: A stick of asparagus, a marker, a small pot, and soil.
You can buy asparagus at the grocery store. Alternatively, you can grow it, but be warned: Asparagus is a spring vegetable.
2. Use the marker to draw a face on your stick of asparagus.
I chose a ‘happy’ face, but you are the art director of your own Baby Groot DIY so go crazy.
3. Put the soil in the pot.
4. Put the stick of asparagus in the soil.
5. Use toothpicks to add the arms.
Tip: Colorful toothpicks can add a touch of whimsy!
Voila! Baby Groot!*
*Baby Groot lasts 4-6 days, can be affected by housepets and ravenous hunger. It doesn’t dance, but you can play music at it.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.