1. Juliana Marguiles is presented with the Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series Corn Dog.
2. Amy Poehler goes for the fist bump when handing Ty Burrell the Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series Stapler Encased In Jell-O.
(My momma taught me never to photoshop a woman’s chest area.)
3. Anna Gunn takes home the Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series Trifle for Breaking Bad.
4. The Crowd watches as Lucy Liu presents Aaron Paul with the Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series Quiche.
5. Julia Louis Dreyfus receives the Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series Three-Course Tasting Menu from The French Laundry.
6. Bryan Cranston receives the Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama Series Large Can of Spam.
7. Jim Parsons takes the Outstanding Lead Actor in a Comedy Series Ice Cream Cake with Paula Deen’s Face On It.
8. Vince Gillian and Breaking Bad win the Outstanding Drama Series Holiday Turkey.
9. Julie Bowen cannot believe that Modern Family has won the Selection of Artisanal Sausages for Outstanding Comedy Series.
10. Allison Janney is smitten with her Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series Yoda Butter Sculpture.
- A 25-year-old has been identified as the suspected drunk driver who drove a truck into a crowd at Mardi Gras and injured over a dozen.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲
- Tonight at 8:30pm ET, BuzzFeed is celebrating the biggest night in Hollywood, the Oscars, with a live show and tipsy game of bingo 🏆🍹