1. Juliana Marguiles is presented with the Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series Corn Dog.
2. Amy Poehler goes for the fist bump when handing Ty Burrell the Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series Stapler Encased In Jell-O.
(My momma taught me never to photoshop a woman’s chest area.)
3. Anna Gunn takes home the Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series Trifle for Breaking Bad.
4. The Crowd watches as Lucy Liu presents Aaron Paul with the Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series Quiche.
5. Julia Louis Dreyfus receives the Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series Three-Course Tasting Menu from The French Laundry.
6. Bryan Cranston receives the Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama Series Large Can of Spam.
7. Jim Parsons takes the Outstanding Lead Actor in a Comedy Series Ice Cream Cake with Paula Deen’s Face On It.
8. Vince Gillian and Breaking Bad win the Outstanding Drama Series Holiday Turkey.
9. Julie Bowen cannot believe that Modern Family has won the Selection of Artisanal Sausages for Outstanding Comedy Series.
10. Allison Janney is smitten with her Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series Yoda Butter Sculpture.
- John Glenn, a pioneering astronaut and the first American to orbit the Earth, has died at 95. Godspeed, Glenn 🚀🇺🇸
- Trump has picked Andy Puzder, CEO of Hardee's and Carl Jr.'s and an outspoken critic of raising the minimum wage, for labor secretary
- Black Lives Matter — the protest movement born out of a desire to stem police brutality — has taken root across the globe.
- Mick Jagger is a new dad at age 73 and people have some things to say 👀