We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Essence Lash Princess mascara that'll leave people wondering if you recently got eyelash extensions. Joke's on them!
My fellow editor Emma Lord is a BIG fan of this mascara. She said:
"Hello, that is my face above, because I bought into the hype of over 35,000 positive reviews and now I will never look back!! Putting it on is like giving my eyelashes butterfly wings. It doesn't get clumpy, it stays put ALL the live long day (I spent all of this ridiculously hot pandemic summer wearing it, so I can speak to that), and you can apply it on very lightly if you don't want it to look so dramatic, or continue applying for longer lashes each time."
Promising review: "I have to be honest, for a 'cheap' three-pack mascara, I did NOT have high expectations. These, however, exceeded my expectations and went MUCH MUCH farther. I had been buying a certain $25/tube brand (rhymes with truepique) and I like these just as much!! I’m saving a TON of money and like my lashes just as much." —Liz
Get it from Amazon for $4.99.
2. A mini wrap dress featuring boho vibes you can keep on deck for the hottest day of the year.
Amazon customers have noted this dress runs small, so go up a size before purchasing!
Promising review: "Love the colors in this dress! It’s super cute and easy to dress up or down. Is a true wrap dress, a good length, not see through, and not too low cut! Lightweight and perfect for summer!" —Olivia Noles
Get it from Amazon for $36.99 (available in sizes S–2XL and 19 styles).
3. High-waisted bike shorts to take your chill Princess Diana-style vibe into another season — I'd like to think she'd approve of her classic look being given a pastel treatment.
Promising review: "I’m a runner, and these are some of the best shorts I’ve found. Not having a front seam is a game changer for me. They don’t rub funny or ride up and are super soft and comfortable. I’ve already ordered more pairs. I’m between a medium and a small, so I have both sizes and wear the smalls on runs and the mediums to the gym." —Kerri
Get them from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in sizes XS–3XL and 45 styles).
4. A training toy that'll actually encourage your doggo to enjoy spending time in their crate — slather it with some peanut butter and enjoy some peace and quiet while they enjoy a delightful treat.
We got this for my sister's puppy, Mac (seen above at 4 months, he's quite larger now) and it was great for helping him while he was teething/ adjusting to crate life. In addition to putting peanut butter on it, you can also add yogurt and fruit and pop it in the freezer to turn it into an ice pop of sorts!
Promising review: "Our puppy loves this! We used it to lure her into her crate and be comfortable spending time in there. The licking is self-soothing, and it is great having something cold for her sore mouth while she is teething. She hasn’t been biting or chewing on it, but having something cold has stopped her from chewing up other items! We are also in a humid climate where the average temperatures have been in the high 90s and low 100s so having something cold to cool her off really helps. We purchased other similar items (like lick mats) but they have not worked nearly as well, and they don’t have a cover! The cover is key to being able to freeze this and keep it clean between uses." —LadyTodd
Get it from Amazon for $31.99 (available in three colors).
5. A rosewater cleanser to hydrate, soothe, soften, and clean your skin — using it every day won't even feel like a chore!
Promising review: "This cleanser is very light weight. I use several pumps when I clean my face and neck with it. It has the most beautiful rose scent, of course, and seems to clean my skin well. It is moisturizing without being heavy. My skin is extremely sensitive, and the wrong cleanser will break me out, but so far this one has been perfect." —Kim M.
Get it from Heritage Store for $11.99.
6. A personalized cup any Potterhead will rejoice over since now they'll be able to show off their love for the magical wizarding world *and* coffee all in one.
Editor's Note: BuzzFeed does not support discriminatory or hateful speech in any form. We stand by the LGBTQ+ community and all fans who found a home in the Harry Potter series and will work to provide a safe space for fans. If you, like us, feel impassioned about trans rights, learn more or donate here.
Kelle's Magical Corner is a woman-owned small business based out of Utah that sells an array of fun pop culture cups — I have their Hufflepuff one and cherish it, hehe.
Get them from Kelle's Magical Corner on Etsy: the Niffler cup for $19+ (available in three colors and with or without personalization, the Three Broomsticks cup for $15+ (available in six styles and with or without personalization).
7. A melatonin night cream created with natural ingredients, so you can lather up and prepare to catch some Z's.
Promising review: "I've been taking melatonin tablets for a couple of years with varied success. I bought this and used as a face cream; didn't seem to really help. A friend of mine recommended putting lavender oil on the soles of my feet, where substances are absorbed quickly into the body. It helped. So I then decided to put this cream on the bottom of my feet. Eureka! I sleep like a baby, now. Best sleep I've had in years." —Almost retired
Get it from Amazon for $11.92+ (also available in a pack of two).
8. A sunburn soother made with aloe and coconut oil to hydrate skin and gently relieve pain from the inevitable sunburn you *always* get during your first trip to the beach every summer. TBH, I'm desperately in need of this as I'm writing this.
Psst — a lot of reviewers mentioned this also helped prevent peeling and itching!
Promising review: "I bought this product to take on our vacation. I am so glad I did. I got burnt on my lower legs and tops of my feet. I though I had put enough sunscreen on. I didn't. That night I woke with my legs and feet both burning and itching. The instant I put this on I had relief. OMG I cannot say enough about this stuff. Buy it. Keep it on hand. Great product. Thank you Burt's Bees!" —D.S.
Get it from Amazon for $7.69.
9. A 24-pack of outlet decals to make you giggle even when you're extra sleepy and don't feel like getting out of bed.
10. A TikTok-famous digital clock that'll also double as a mirror so you can use it to tell the time and apply lipstick before heading out.
It also features two USB outlets, so you can charge your phone directly from it.
Promising review: "This is a pretty basic alarm clock, but the mirror finish and large blue display give this a very modern look. Brightness is adjustable and controls are fairly simple. Blue is a deep vibrant shade and looks awesome against the mirror finish." —J. Pennington
Get it from Amazon for $20.95 (available in two colors).
11. A sock and underwear organizer you can count on to keep your drawers in order — you just might be able to keep your socks correctly paired up!
Promising review: "I LOVE LOVE LOVE these organizers!! I almost did not purchase them due to the reviews saying that larger than a C-cup would not fit into the bra organizer. At just $15 for four organizers I took my chances and ordered two sets of four. I figured, worst case scenario I would have to cut the dividers out of the bra organizers. I wear a 32DD and the bras fit beautifully in the organizers. I am so glad I took the chance and did not listen to the reviews. I would have missed out on the best cheapest organizers I have ever found. I ordered another set for tank tops and other extras I did not think of before. I will also order my boyfriend the brown ones for his drawers. Great product for a great price!" —Elizabeth L. Blackwell
Get a four-pack from Amazon for $14.97+ (available in seven colors).
12. An extra large gaming mat, complete with glowing LED edges that'll light up your room. It'll also protect your desk from any accidental spills (yes, just like that time you got a bit too excited that you finally outed your bestie as The Imposter and knocked over an entire cup of coffee).
The mat has 10 different lighting mods that are powered by an easy-to-use USB cable.
Promising review: "This mouse pad is made of high quality materials. I have bought several mouse pads and after a few days or weeks they start to fall apart. This pad has a good amount of padding, it feels well made. As a mouse pad alone, it does a great job. It's big enough to cover most of my desk and have no issues with it at all. The bonus part is that it has RGB lights that can be easily controlled with the attached controller on the top left. It has several different modes like flashing and different color options. This pad has a lot of pros. This product is great and highly recommend it." —Pan
Get it it from Amazon for $17.99+ (available in seven styles).
13. A curated congratulatory gift box that'll make it a whole lot easier to surprise your pal with a little "yay, you!" present.
Bifties is a Black-owned small business that creates gift boxes for all kinds of occasions. The coolest part? Everything inside each box is *also* from a Black-owned small biz!
Get it from Bifties for $40.
14. A trio of Glossier products you can count on to leave you with a fresh, dewy, face even when the magic of your ~natural summer glow~ fades.
Promising review: "I love this set so much! the Futuredew gives you a light glow-y look and it’s buildable so you can add it to your high spots for an extra pop. The lip gloss is smooth, thick, and not sticky and the Cloud Paint is absolutely amazing." —theo
Get them from Glossier for $50 (lip gloss available in four shades, cloud paint available in eight shades).
15. A leather handbag with a variety of pockets inside to store your phone, credit card, and other necessities — it'll be a heck of a lot easier to use than the Mary Poppins–like tote you have now that seemingly becomes a bottomless pit whenever your need to locate your keys.
Every Hammitt bag comes with a lifetime warranty !
Get it from Hammitt for $495 (available in five colors).
16. A romantic Bridgerton-like number that, while it looks fancy and mesmerizing, is actually super lightweight and comfortable for a variety of seasons.
17. An air purifier, a must-have for any pet owners who spend all of their time snuggling up with their furry friend. This lil' gadget will capture unwanted pet dander, pollen, dust, and more.
Promising review: "I foster kittens for a rescue, and no matter how often I clean the boxes, two or three times daily, and general cleaning, I still have an odor in the room. I got this product out of desperation. It was a good size and weight for kitties bouncing around. I am truly shocked and enormously happy with how it works! My husband was at wits' end with his sensitive nose. He goes in there now and is astonished, no smell. We are getting another for the kitchen! The room is 10×10, and I use it one the two setting. I also enjoy the night light. Very helpful without disturbing sick sleepy babies recovering from illness." —victoria Mohagen
Get it from Amazon for $89.99.
18. A set of Scrub Daddy sponges that'll stay firm in cold water (good for stuck-on grime) and soft in warm water for easy-to-clean items — they won't scratch your surfaces and can be popped into the top rack of the dishwasher for cleaning. No wonder why they're permanently smiling.
Promising review: "I don't have a dishwasher and have used so many products full of promise. THIS however, cleans better than anything I've ever used. Goes from scrubbing glass to pans with ease. Gets to the grease, lipstick, baked on junk, all of it and so easy, no elbow grease required. Does not scratch and rinses clean without much effort. I'm a customer for life! For those comments about it falling apart, I've used the pictured sponge (above) for three weeks and it's still going strong." —Denice
Get a set of three from Amazon for $9.99.
Check out our full review of the Scrub Daddy sponge here.
20. A sampling of delectable apéritif cocktails, because why should you go all-in on one flavor when you can try four different ones? It's summertime — live a little!
With flavors like lemon lavender and grapefruit jalapeño I truly don't know how you'd only be able to choose just one. This set includes four 200mL bottles that make about two to three drinks each.
Get it from Haus for $50 (available with seven flavors to choose from).
21. Ilia Beauty liquid highlighter to make it seem like you've spent the *perfect* amount of time baking in the golden sun (except we both know you haven't seen daylight in a week).
Promising review: "I'm not much of a makeup person, but saw this on Instagram and really wanted to try it. I've been mixing this every day with a very light tinted foundation and my skin now has the PRETTIEST glow. I actually get compliments when I go out which is nice. My cousin and two aunts bought a bottle after seeing my illuminated complexion. I use the color Nova, it has just a tiny touch of bronze which allows me to use it all over my face with out looking like I'm wearing makeup. Good stuff! I'm absolutely loving my glow!" —Stephanie P.
Get it from Ilia Beauty for $42 (available in three shades).
22. Cotton drawstring shorts to throw on over a bathing suit for a simple but put-together beach look.
Promising review: "These shorts are very cute. I liked them so much that I ordered a second pair in a different color. They fit true to size, and they are comfortable and the perfect length. I'm not into shorty shorts, nor am I into long shorts. These fit mid/upper thigh and have an elastic waist band with a draw string. They are roomy without being baggy and look really cute with pretty much any top." —Tammy
Get them from Amazon for $6.98+ (available in sizes S–2XL and six colors).
23. A Princess Diana-inspired mug covered in eye-catching illustrations of the fashion icon in various memorable style moments. Sigh, so beautiful.
24. A Minnie Mouse plush featuring a removable 3-pound pouch to help calm your nerves and soothe your anxieties so you can drift off to dreamland sooner rather than later.
I recently received one of these and love it so much it hurts. As someone with anxiety, I've learned how magical it can be to find a weighted item that is both cute and functional — this Minnie Mouse plush checks those boxes. It's soft, snuggly, and the weight inside of it helps create an appropriate amount of pressure when laying down with it. Highly recommend for my fellow anxious Disney Adults.
Get it from shopDisney for $39.99.
25. House shoes made with a mix of cotton and linen — a dream for anyone with sweaty feet (guilty).
The shoes are quick-dry, machine-washable, anti-slip, flexible, and have a cushioned sole.
Promising review: "These are so comfortable. They don't make my feet hot but keep them cozy. The construction is great and the color (I got orange) is beautiful!!!!" —OneGirlsOpinion
Get them from Amazon for $15.99+ (available in unisex sizes 5–13 and seven colors).