It’s Not Too Late; Treat Yourself To These 61 Things Before Prime Day Ends
What better time to treat yourself to things you’ve been wanting forever (or impulse buys you just fell in love with this second) than one of the biggest dang sale days of the year.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Amazon Prime Day, the day when Amazon has more deals than you could ever conceivably look through in an ENTIRE LIFETIME ends today!
We waded through the mountains of bargains for you and found some of the best deals in every category.
FYI — deals move quickly on Prime Day. We’ll do our best to keep this post and imagery as up-to-date as possible, but we can’t catch everything immediately. Check back throughout Prime Day to see our latest updates as the deals change!
Note: To get these deals you have to be a Prime member, so if you aren’t already, sign up for a free 30 day trial here.
1. 46% off a sassy swimsuit with a cut-out in the middle so you can *show off some skin* and rock a one-piece at the same time. And to think they say we couldn't have it all...
2. *The Amazon Coat* for up to 40% off, which way more of the BuzzFeed shopping team owns than we'd like to admit. It's cozy, stylish, and will keep you extra warm this winter.
3. Up to 30% off Stasher bags, aka the cutest reusable silicone sandwich and snack bags you ever did see. Not only will these help you reduce waste, but these leakproof babies will cook, sous vide, or freeze, *and* are dishwasher-safe to boot.
4. An Alexa-enabled Blink Mini camera for 43% off, because it's so versatile you might want them all over your home — the motion-detecting and night vision tech make them great options for baby monitors, checking in on pets during the day, and communicating with visitors at the front door. You can even see, hear, and speak through them, and sync multiple cameras together to see all over your home.
5. A stylish one-piece bathing suit for 35% off, guaranteed to ~ruffle~ some feathers and turn heads at the beach as you walk your way to the ocean. Honey, you've never looked better!
6. Crest 3D Whitestrips for 44% off so you can have that smile shining ~bright like a diamond~ (Rihanna voice) with just one hour-long session. It comes with 44 strips total, which is enough for 20 regular treatments and two one-hour express treatments.
7. A Calvin Klein bralette for up to 47% off that's likely been a staple in your wardrobe since last year — it's comfortable, yet supportive, and the one you might as well treat yourself to a handful of new ones!
8. 20% off a motion-activated toilet light for something that seems like a gag gift but you'll be so grateful you bought when you don't trip on your 3 a.m. bathroom visit.
9. 30% off Essence's Lash Princess mascara for instant length so effective and affordable, you might just cancel all your appointments to get your lashes done for eternity.
10. 25% off a mushroom growing kit that grows right there in the packaging, so you can add some sweet, sweet umami flavors to new dishes by sautéing, roasting, or air frying them up.
11. 30% off a 12-in-1 air fryer toaster oven combo with smart capabilities, so you can boss it around from your phone on 11 different presets, including and not limited to *deep breath* rotisserie, dehydrate, pizza, roast, air fry, toast, bagel, bake, broil, cookies, and ferment.
12. 20% off a jar of Sichuan Chili Crisp from Fly By Jing you'll wanna use on EVERYTHING. It's hot and tingly without being overwhelmingly spicy, and its bold flavor is so delicious, you won't be able to get enough.
13. 30% off *plus* an additional $30 off a two-slice toaster with a touch screen on it that'll make you feel like you're living in the Year 3000 alongside the Jonas Brothers.
14. 34% off a color-changing LED string for 32 feet of extra lighting if your room is super dark or you'd just like to jazz up your WFH station.
15. 20% off L’Oreal lamellar hair treatment designed to work with all hair types that works its magic in eight seconds to to help give you shinier, more hydrated locks.
16. A self-cleaning stainless steel Larq water bottle from Shark Tank for up to 30% off that'll help you *finally* get into the habit of staying properly hydrated.
17. Maybelline concealer for 45% off to brighten your under-eyes and help you disguise the fact your Sunday Scaries kept you up way past your bedtime.
18. A 32-inch Insignia TV for 40% off to replace the boxy one you've somehow managed to take with you from apartment to apartment over the years — you deserve an upgrade.
20. A Zojirushi rice cooker for 26% off that'll ensure your rice comes out perfectly *every single time* — it even plays a fun melody when it's done to make every meal feel like a celebration 😉.
21. A classic Levi's denim jacket for 40% off, so you'll finally have an appropriate (and super cute!) place to display all of those enamel pins you've been collecting.
22. A trio of Mario Badescu facial sprays for 30% off, infused with aloe and soothing scents that'll make every day feel like a spa day (and help keep your skin nice 'n' hydrated).
23. A Dungeons and Dragons essentials kit for 53% off to help you expand your skills beyond screens and prepare to have creative control over all of your friends as Dungeon Master (a gift for yourself but actually for all!).
24. A Roomba robot vacuum for 33% off you'll pat yourself on the back for investing in when you're kicked back, relaxed, watching Netflix, and letting your lil' robot clean the house for you. Ah, life is good.
25. A set of limited edition Mickey and Minnie Mose plush dolls for 30% off that you can display in your home office like the Disney Adult you and I both know you are (it's cool, I'm one as well).
26. A pair of cozy slippers for 23% off plus an additional 15% off, because your *feet* deserve a *treat*...hehe couldn't hold back on that one, my bad.
28. A 10.25-inch Lodge cast iron skillet for 33% off so you can get a great sear on a steak, transfer dishes right from the stove to the oven, and (of course) make a giant skillet cookie.
29. Braun electric razor for 31% off that's rechargeable, 100% waterproof, and effective wet or dry. It'll help you get a precise shave and reach difficult areas (like under your nose) with ease.
30. Pastel rainbow silicone cupcake liners for 30% off that'll impress bakers of cupcakes, mini quiches, and bite-sized goodies who don't want to go through disposable paper liners 🧁🌈.
31. A stylish Aldo crossbody bag with a chain strap for up to 39% off that'll quickly become your go-to accessory.
32. An Oral-B rechargeable toothbrush for 25% off, complete with six cleaning modes and A.I. coaching to ensure you brush evenly and thoroughly (technology these days, amiright) to help make your next dentist visit a breeze.
33. A seat cushion for up to 30% off — it's made with memory foam to keep your bottom supported while you sit endlessly check emails or, ahem, shop epic deals online.
34. A lightweight parachute hammock for 25% off you'll be absolutely thrilled to have once you reach the end of your next hike and can take a true rest before heading back down the trail.
35. A breathable and adjustable satin-lined sleeping cap for 41% off that'll protect your natural hair while sleeping or lounging, without any discomfort. It's even cute enough to wear while out and about if you just don't feel like doing your hair that day.
36. A Revlon one-step hair dryer and volumizer hot air brush for 25% off (*plus* you can save an extra $10) that your friends have likely all been raving about for months now because it is a life-changing beauty tool that won't even leave your wallet empty!
37. 20% off a beverage cooler in case you were waiting for an excuse to snag a whole device to just to keep your wines chilled. Look at you, fancy pants.
38. 30% off a yogurt maker that can make 6-ounce containers of up to seven different types of yogurts at once, so you can make fruity yogurts in every color of the rainbow 🌈.
39. An Amazon Basics silicone baking mat for up to 34% off so you can say "buh-bye" to parchment paper — it'll protect your pans and the bottom of your oven from any leakage of overflow.
40. A Bissell Smart Purifier for 34% off, complete with a true HEPA filter designed for large rooms to tackle dust, pollen, smoke, odor, and pet dander — yeah, that's right, the whole mess of things in the air you can't even see with your eyeballs. TBH, this can be a godsend for anyone with seasonal or pet allergies.
41. A splurge-worthy Samsung Frame for 20% off that'll look like, well, art while you're not binge-watching your faves.
43. A Dash air fryer for 33% off that's compact enough that it won't take up too much space, but mighty enough that you'll use it to cook juuuust about anything. Reviewers love that there's no waiting for preheat and that you can cook (or crisp leftovers!) without any oil required.
44. A travel cooler for 40% off you can pack with all the essentials for an epic picnic (charcuterie on-the-go, anyone?). It'll keep you drinks and snacks cool while you and your partner argue over the perfect spot to lay your blanket.
45. A sleep sound therapy machine that's $20 off to help you drift off to dreamland thanks to something besides the sound of your TV.
46. A reliable electric tea kettle for 30% off that also happens to be *ridiculously* cute — reviewers love how fast it boils water, and how safe the latch lid to refill it is compared to other models.
47. A percussion massage gun for 20% off if you're looking for some relief from aching muscles, cramps, and hard-to-reach knots.
48. A three-pack of blue light blocking glasses for 47% off, because if you're gaming as much as I think you are, you should definitely have a pair of these to help prevent eye strain.
49. Blk & Bold, a game-changing medium roast whole bean coffee blend for 25% off. Its rich, creamy toffee notes and zing of lemon give you just the right amount of "!!" in the morning without sacrificing on depth and flavor.
50. A soil-free AeroGarden Harvest for up to 43% off for anyone who always wanted to grow their own herbs but lives in an apartment and therefore has close to *zero* outdoor space.
51. A foldable exercise bike for 20% off with all the basic features you need if you don't have space or budget for a Peloton but want access to a quick cardio workout at home. It has a magnetic tension system to up the difficulty, and handy features on the screen so you can track your time, speed, distance, and more!
52. A wavesurf shaper for 24% off that'll turn rocky, uneven lake waves made by your boat into smooth, curved, ocean-like waves so you can *hang ten*.
53. A 23andMe health and ancestry kit for 50% off that'll help you discover all kinds of new facts about your health and your ancestral history.
54. A pair of high-waisted yoga pants for 46% off complete *with pockets* for your phone so you can work out with your tunes orrrr lounge with your favorite device.
55. A pretty gold and white jewelry organizer for 20% off, because if you don't keep your favorite pieces on display, it's SO easy to forget to wear them.
57. A three-month supply tube of Grande Cosmetics' lash serum for 30% off that, with a one-minute nightly application, can help your lashes grow to their full potential, looking longer and fuller in just a few weeks.
58. A True & Co v-neck bralette for 30% that is truly one of the comfiest bras imaginable. It's fully seamless and makes for a peeeerfect layering piece.
59. A Fitbit Inspire 2 for up to 43% off to keep track of all those adventures you'll be going on. It'll track activity, heart rate, *and* distance for up to 10 days of charge while letting you see your messages and calls on its sleek display.
60. A GoPro HERO8 for 20% off because you've planned a season jam-packed with fun activities so you may as well document all of it. With three levels of stabilization, you won't miss a thing!
61. Animal-themed face masks for 35% that'll turn your skincare routine into playtime — hope you have your phone ready for some silly selfies!
Shopping for myself on Prime Day like:
Looking for even more incredible Prime Day deals? Check out all of our favorites:
*Here Are All The Best Amazon Prime Day Deals
*Here Are All The Best Amazon Prime Day Home Deals
*Here Are All The Best Amazon Prime Day Beauty Deals
*Practical Things Worth Buying On Amazon Prime Day
*Things Under $50 You'll Want To Buy On Prime Day
*Here Are All The Best Amazon Prime Day Pet Deals
*Here Are All The Best Prime Day Sex Toy Deals
*Things To Buy On Prime Day You'll Use All Summer
*Here's What Parents Should Actually Buy On Amazon Prime Day
*Things To Buy On Prime Day That Make Perfect Gifts
*Things You'll Want To Splurge On This Prime Day
*Here Are All The Best Amazon Prime Day Style Deals