We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A trio of Bar Keepers Friend products you can count on to help you clean any and every surface of your living space — trust me on this.
My husband and I recently moved into our first house — when I tell you I have used some form of Bar Keepers Friend to tackle every crevice of this house please know that I'm not exaggerating. I've used it to revive the floor of our bathroom (see above), the shower, the tub, the entire kitchen sink, the outside of the washing machine and dryer....the list goes on. It's incredible how effective this product is in just a few moments!
Promising review: "This stuff is magic. It took a stain out of my sink with ease. It also made my stainless steel appliances look brand new! I also have a gas stove that had baked crap on it that I couldn’t get off. I tried every trick in the book. I used this stuff with a little elbow grease and it finally came off. We are listing our house and this product is essential." —Katie
Get it from Amazon for $27.99.
2. A pouch filled with eucalyptus and lavender to leave your shower smelling like a luxurious day at the spa. I can't imagine anything more pleasant, TBH.
3. A magical hair catcher that'll save your relationship and keep your shower looking cleaner than ever.
4. An adjustable stainless-steel shower caddy, so you can neatly store your overflow of products without crowding the edges of your tub.
5. A rust-stain remover spray that'll help you transform your overused apartment bathroom into one worthy of a million-dollar home.
6. Rubbermaid's power scrubbing brush, for when you want to give your grout an all-inclusive spa treatment and bring it back to its squeaky-clean glory.
7. A simple shower curtain treated to resist mildew that'll have any minimalist swooning (mainly because they'll *hopefully* have to clean their shower curtain less).
8. A bergamot-scented bath soak to help soothe your dry skin and help you unwind after a looooong day.
9. A pumice cleaning stone you can count on to make your toilet actually sparkle like a porcelain throne.
10. A luxurious chenille bathroom rug, because if you can't recall the last time you cleaned your throne room, it may be time to replace the one you currently own.
11. A three-shelf organizer that'll conveniently fit over your toilet, making it a lovely place to put your candles and tissue box and a great way to make your entire bathroom feel more neat 'n' tidy.
12. A Clorox ToiletWand that you can use then toss away — say SEE YA' to that gross toilet brush hiding in the corner of your bathroom.
13. A shower door cleaner to remove any stubborn hard water spots that have already dried on your shower door, so you can start fresh and actually relax while rinsing off instead of focusing on the fact there are water marks every where.
Promising review: "This product works beautifully. I tried a lot of products to remove the hard water from my glass shower. I have to admit the first time I used it with a cloth it was not very effective. The second time I used a nonabrasive sponge for glass, it turned out beautiful just like the first day the glass was installed." —EJP
Get it from Amazon for $14.74.