We've just launched the Goodful Shop with a curated collection of fitness, wellness, beauty, home products, and so much more to help you in your everyday rituals — whether that's *gently* removing your makeup, using a gua sha, or lighting a relaxing candle. Suffice it to say, we found you some mindful options you'll easily be able to incorporate into your life with intention.
1. A gua sha kit that includes a rose quartz gua sha tool, carrying case, and detailed how-to guide design to show you Yu how to sculpt, contour, and reinvigorate your skin.
2. A face scrub made with repurposed coffee grounds you can count on to invigorate your skin the same way your first cup of the day fires up your brain.
Promising review: "This coffee scrub is by far one of the best I've ever had. You can just tell by the way is feels on your face that it's entirely natural and good for your skin (and your soul!) I love the fact that I can get rid of unwanted blackheads without feeling like I'm sucking all the moisture out of my skin. And, its made up of repurposed coffee grounds which is such a great way of being more sustainable in your everyday life!" —Michelle V.
3. A plant-based cuticle oil that’ll take your nails from drab to fab in no time. You’d better start warning your friends that you’re going to be showing off your weekly manicure a whole lot more.
5. A moisture-boosting serum designed to be used daily after your cleanser — it’s gentle, silicone-free, and packed with hyaluronic acid that’ll help beautifully hydrate your skin.
6. A peppermint green tea face mask with ingredients that sounds as delicious as they are good for your skin. The superfoods in the mask will immediately get to work assisting in balancing your skin tone, minimizing clogged pores, and promoting overall radiance.
7. A body therapy kit that’ll provide you with everything you might need for an at-home spa night — it comes with masks for your hair, split ends, feet, and nails.
Price: $26 for four masks
8. A brightening cleanser you’ll find yourself reaching for time and time again because it also functions as a makeup remover and face mask. It’s filled with strawberry seed oil, sunflower oil, tomato extract, and lycopene that all come together to exfoliate, nourish, and hydrate skin.
9. A charcoal sponge that’ll make you think to yourself “where have you been all of my life?” It’s non-abrasive but still manages to easily remove makeup, dirt, and excess oils from the skin.
10. An antioxidant-rich SPF infused with plums — you might want to use this year round (not just during the summer) as it’ll protect your skin from harmful blue light and UV rays while also nourishing it and helping prevent future wrinkles.
Price: $28+ (available in two sizes)
11. And a face moisturizing cream you can count on to keep your skin looking and feeling fresh — it’s made with vitamin E, which is said to help acne-prone skin, as well as cocoa butter, aloe, and blood orange.
Promising review: "I love this face cream! I have noticed a difference in how soft and smooth my skin feels, and a little goes a long way. It sinks into my skin quickly, feeling cool and fresh. It is a lovely base layer for foundation." —Cultured Skincare