31 Things For Your Home That Won't Break The Bank
A bit of peel-and-stick wallpaper really might just change your life.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A shelf liner to provide a nonslip padding inside your cabinets, closets, and drawers so your belongings can be safely stowed away.
3. A flexible cleaning brush that'll pull all of the hard-to-reach pieces of lint out of your dryer. I truly can't think of anything more satisfying, TBH.
4. Felt pads to place under all of your furniture to ensure you don't scratch the wood floors you just paid a ton of money to have stained and refinished.
5. A frame for your peephole for any diehard Friends fans, because you and I both know you always wish you could've lived in Monica's epic apartment. All you'll have to do next is paint your door purple!
6. A bamboo burner cover that'll magically add an extra space for chopping up veggies in your kitchen — it'll feel like you *poof* doubled your counter space!
7. A curtain of twinkle lights to make you feel like you're sleeping inside a magical fairyland. Who wouldn't want that?
8. A garage door opener you can control from your phone — no more wondering if you remembered to shut the door after you drove away then panicking about it for the rest of your outing.
9. A handbag organizer, because you've spent a lot of money on those babies so you might as well make sure they have a safe place to *hang* out when they're not accompanying you to brunch.
10. A wireless remote kit that'll make turning on holiday lights (or honestly, any lights!) a snap — no fumbling with a bunch of light strands every evening to make your Clark Griswold vision a reality. This gadget is a homeowner's dream come true.
11. A pack of oven liners to protect the bottom of your oven from the river of cheese that sometimes escapes from your prized casserole.
12. A peel-and-stick wallpaper you can put in your kitchen and pretend you're actually living your best life on an island in Greece every time you make your morning coffee.
14. A rechargeable lighter to light every candle in your house to create the *perfect* ambience without concern you'll run out of lighter fluid.
15. A magnificent toilet cleaning gel stamp from Scrubbing Bubbles, so when you finally get around to thoroughly cleaning your bowl it'll do the heavy lifting until the next time you think to yourself "when was the last time I cleaned this thing?"
16. A Baby Yoda night-light that, for lack of a better term, will become your *guiding light* as you make your way through your hallway in the middle of the night when you'll inevitably have to pee.
17. A box of washing machine cleaning tablets you can use to easily remove any odor-causing residue from inside your machine.
18. Rubbermaid's power scrubbing brush, for when you want to give your grout an all-inclusive spa treatment and bring it back to its squeaky-clean glory.
19. A towel from Havly that'll get softer each time you wash it. It also has a colorful handle to hang it up with and make sure your partner never actually dries off their booty with *your* towel.
20. A garbage-disposal foaming cleaner to scrub away the stinky grime that builds up on the blades and in the pipes.
21. An industrial desk lamp that'll keep you company while you go down a rabbit hole of online shopping when you're actually supposed to be working. Oops. Couldn't be me...
22. A SinkShroom strainer you won't know how you lived without because it'll keep your kitchen sink unclogged no matter how much gunk you fill it with.
23. A universal remote attachment, because no one wants to fumble with three different remotes trying to figure out which one will turn the TV on.
24. A floral duvet cover to bring the freshness of spring into your bedroom — you'll love it even more during the dreary winter months.
25. A stainless-steel cleaner you can count on to make your appliances so shiny you won't be able to stop staring at your own reflection in them (spoiler: you look GOOD!).
26. An all-natural tile and tub cleaner you can count on to effectively remove mold, mildew, and rust — just think of *how* satisfying your before and after photos will be.
27. A macrame swing for the corner of your room — just imagine how soothing it would be to curl up with a blanket and nap or read in there. Delightful.
28. Wood floating shelves you'll find super simple to install so instead of wasting time reading instructions you can spend your day deciding what to put on display instead.
29. A ceramic plant pot and wood stand to add a touch of style to your home and give your beloved plant baby the home it deserves.
30. A ton of tea lights that'll transform any room of your home into a soothing, romantically lit haven you'll never want to leave (you know, just like they do in rom-coms!).
31. And a Mickey Mouse Ear Hat pillow to bring an extra layer of magic to your bed or your couch — it's sooooo soft you won't be able to resist snuggling with it while watching Cinderella for the 100th time.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.