41 Things For Disney Adults Who Have Taken Peter Pan’s Whole “Don’t Grow Up” Thing A Bit Too Seriously
I hate to tell you, but we certainly don't care if you think we're "cheugy."
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A tiny Mickey framed art print that'll make you want to exclaim "yee-haw!" then promptly display proudly on your desk. You *did* want a conversation piece for that room, didn't you?
2. A splurge-worthy Magic Band reader FOR YOUR HOME (!!!), because you have Disney Adult Money and can spend it on whatever you please.
Guuuuuuuys. Just when I thought I could only use my Magic Bands when entering a Walt Disney World park or hotel, I discovered THIS. You can hook it up with a smart outlet in your home, scan it, and marvel over it as it turns your lights on and plays sounds (just like WDW!!!). The Magic Band reader will only control lights/electronics that are hooked up through the smart outlets. Gosh, I'm baffled and amazed. You can check out a video of it in action on TikTok — totally worth your while. Most importantly, Cinema Guy Store is a small business based in New York and they sell ALL kinds of styles (the Happily Ever After Fireworks and Madame Leota styles are next-level).
Promising review: "OK first of all, unpacking it was AMAZING!!! I opened the box and was confused at first because it was playing music at me! Literally the best box ever! I’ve never smiled that much opening a box!!! The item was amazing! My kids are so excited!!! Thank you so much for bringing a little WDW magic to our house!" –kristen zawadzki
3. A vinyl Funko Pop! figure of Mickey steering a Jungle Cruise boat to keep on your bookcase or at your desk. Unfortunately it doesn't come equipped with flawless puns or the backside of water but, what can ya do?
4. A Minnie Mouse plush featuring a removable 3-pound pouch to help calm your nerves and soothe your anxieties so you can drift off to dreamland sooner rather than later.
I recently received one of these and love it so much it hurts. As someone with anxiety, I've learned how magical it can be to find a weighted item that is both cute and functional — this Minnie Mouse plush checks those boxes. It's soft, snuggly, and the weight inside of it helps create an appropriate amount of pressure when laying down with it. Highly recommend for my fellow anxious Disney Adults.
5. A Haunted Mansion shower curtain that'll ensure the *ghost that follows you home* will feel, well, right at home in your bathroom.
Promising review: "The pattern is so accurate and also I looooove how the edges of the shower curtain are darker, it makes it look more intentional. The material is light which is nice for a bathroom because it’ll dry quickly if it gets wet or there’s excess moisture in the room. Would highly recommend this product to anyone who wants a cute Haunted Mansion-themed bathroom!!" —Lillian M. Shumovich
Get it from Amazon for $19.89.
6. Any scent from Main Street Melts Candle Co, because you've probably been missing the Magic Kingdom more than you'd care to admit so you might as well make your home smell like it.
I have two candles from this shop (seen above) and just felt right at home as soon as I took a sniff. I love the packaging on all of their items — so whimsical and fun, as all Disney products should be. They also offer wax melts in case you don't want to fully commit to a candle or want to experience an array of scents. Additionally, Main Street Melts Candle Co is a small business based out of Charleston, South Carolina.
Get them from Main Street Melts Candle Co on Etsy: "You Pick Four" wax melts for $20.65 (available in 70 scents), Splash Mountain single-wick candle for $16.15, and a Hocus Pocus three-wick candle for $35.95.
7. Nightmare Before Christmas tarot cards, so you can give fellow Dis-nerds a "reading" and enjoy them asking "What's this? What's this?" as you flip each card over.
Promising review: "Absolutely love it!!! The Nightmare Before Christmas is my favorite movie ever and I have always wanted a nice tarot card set (which this is) and the second I saw this I hit 'add to cart.' The artwork is beautiful and it comes with a helpful book to explain each card." —Shelby P.
Get it from BoxLunch for $17.49 (originally $24.99).
8. An ultra snuggly Barefoot Dreams blanket covered in Mickey and Minnie icons — it'll quickly become the most fought-over throw in your home, so make sure to stake your claim!
I have this blanket and I cannot begin to explain just how soft it is. If you can take a moment to imagine what it's like to be completely enveloped in a cozy, plush, cloud-like hug...that's what curling up in this blanket feels like! I'm a proud Disney Adult and have this blanket on display in my office/guest room. It's super cute, unbelievably perfect for cuddling under while watching Disney moves, and is honestly worth every penny.
Get it from Nordstrom for $180.
9. Playful stud earrings featuring Mickey, Minnie, Donald, and Daisy, so cute you'll want to wear them every single day while daydreaming about them waving to you during one of the parades.
10. A pair of ears inspired by the soon-to-be retired Walt Disney World fireworks show, Happily Ever After. They PLAY MUSIC FROM THE SHOW and light up! I've died and gone to Disney accessory heaven.
I've seen so many Disney Ears displayed creatively on TikTok that I've basically decided they're now both a head accessory and home decor! These would look so cute pinned up on a wall in a bedroom where you can utilize them as a night light as well. Additionally, Best Day Evear is a woman-owned business based in Florida that sells customized mouse ears.
Get them from Best Day Evear for $45+ (available with or without lights and sounds).
11. An Aladdin-inspired cream and sugar set you might've considered using one of your three wishes on if you weren't able to easily buy it online — I mean LOOK how cute it is!
12. A Madame Leota or Mickey iced coffee charm or a dainty bar to add some Disney pizzazz to your watch band — these can also totally be paired with your Magic Band the next time you make your way through the gates of WDW.
OK, but, how cool are these?! The "Band Studs" pop right into one of the holes of your watch band while the "LuxeBar" slides right on. I have a bunch of adorable studs, but so far my two favorites are the Mickey iced coffee and the one inspired by Madame Leota. The Mickey slide-on bar is also delightful! I'm even rocking one of their Apple Watch bands now — I can't help myself. They're all made from a mother-and-daughter–owned small business that's based in Texas.
13. A set of teacups and saucers you can break out during your next cozy catch-up sesh with your bestie who you'd definitely consider the Piglet to your Winnie the Pooh.
14. An embroidered hat guaranteed to make you smile while thinking of your favorite Disney memory and to help keep the sun out of your eyes while on your daily stroll.
Every hat is made to order and is so well-crafted from this woman-owned small business, you'll likely start making excuses to wear one. Bad hair day every day? Yep, sounds good. You can also have custom embroidery added onto the back! I have and have gifted Claire's items many times now — they never fail to impress. I actually have this exact maroon Ghost Mickey hat and wear it year round. 999Spyglass Is a small business based in Baltimore that sells, obviously, embroidered hats!
Get them from 999Spyglass on Etsy: Main Street Electrical Parade hat for $24.99+(available with or without extra embroidery and 14 colors) or Ghost Mickey hat for $24.99+ (available in 14 colors and with or without glow-in-the-dark thread)
15. A bag of Mickey Mouse Classic Blend coffee that'll help you kickstart your mornings in a magical way and make you feel like you actually just picked up a cup at your Walt Disney World Resort. Sigh, I miss it so much.
Anyone who has spent some time at the Disney Parks knows the delightful taste of Joffrey's Coffee — it goes hand-in-hand with the experience. It's served in the Disney Resorts and at the parks. One sip of this and I was immediately transported to the lil' coffee clutch right outside the entry to Animal Kingdom. They just released a fall collection (PUMPKIN SPICE!) that I cannot wait to try. Definitely treat yourself to some of these beans and check out the entire Disney Speciality Coffee Collection.
16. A mini Loungefly backpack covered in Disneyland icons, a must-have for anyone who is forever fighting with fans of WDW that Disneyland is the original and therefore the best park of all time (sigh, can't we all just get along?).
Promising review: "I absolutely adore all the rides printed on the bag. Brings me right back home to Disneyland. The lining is a perfect depiction of 'The Happiest Place on Earth!' It’s very nifty that I can use this as both a single strap or double strap backpack." —Jessica
Get it from BoxLunch for $48.93 (originally $69.90).
17. A classic Mickey tee you can rely on to never go out of style. Honestly, it'll just get better as time goes on and it inches closer and closer to being considered Disney vintage.
19. A Mickey K-Cup holder that'll make you feel like you're enjoying breakfast with Chef Mickey and his pals every time you make your morning coffee.
PKDecor is a small business based in Oakwood, Georgia that sells primarily metal yard decor.
Promising review: "The best finishing touch to my Disney kitchen. I absolutely love it. Material is great and it’s the perfect size. Also it shipped and got here immediately! Thank you!!!" —yaddyliese
20. A 90th Anniversary Mickey Waffle Maker with a 4.5-star rating — you'll love using it to recreate your favorite Walt Disney World breakfast whenever you're feeling a little homesick for the parks.
It's a double-sided waffle maker that makes three Mickey-shaped breakfast treats on each side, so you can make six all at once! It also features an adjustable browning dial so you can make them *just* the way you like 'em. I got this for my birthday last year and it's definitely been a way to easily add some joy into my world.
Promising review: "This waffle maker is the center piece of our whole kitchen, as we decided to do a Mickey theme! My kids love the waffles and it brings fun to breakfast every time we use it. I love that you can adjust the temperature and that it alerts you when the waffles are ready. Super easy to use and a must have for any Disney fan!!! Do yourself a favor and add to your kitchen!!!" —MamaOfTwo1122
Get it from shopDisney for $74.95.
Check out my full deep dive on the 90th Anniversary Mickey Waffle Maker here.
21. A princess phone case that'll have other Disney adults stopping you to ask where you got it from because they *absolutely* need one too. And just think of how cute it will look in mirror selfies!
I recently received the Belle stickermania case (seen above to the right) and immediately put it on my phone — not a moment to be wasted! It has a protective bumper around it and so far has held up to any wear and tear. Most importantly, it looks like there are actual stickers on the back of the case! It has a '90s Lisa Frank vibe that I can't get enough of.
22. A perfectly themed lunch bag, a must-have for anyone who is headed back to work and, sadly, won't be snacking on Pizza Planet's delicious offerings but would like to pretend they will be.
23. Nesting bowls covered in memorable icons such as Figment, a turkey leg, a Minnie ear headband, and so many more — they'll turn any cooking adventure into a game of Disney I Spy.
I might be a *touch* biased because these bowls feature a design from one of my favorite Disney artists, Jerrod Maruyama. I mean, can you blame me? They're so cute!
Promising review: "I bought a set of these at my local Disney store and couldn't be happier with my purchase. The bowls are so cute and very well made (print looks good, bowls are hefty, not lightweight/delicate). The sizes are perfect too. I use the smallest one sometimes as a bowl for sauces, the medium sized bowl is great for everyday use, and the large bowl is excellent for big bowls of noodles/soups. I thought about buying extra just in case I ever broke mine lol. Love Jerrod's designs and I hope Disney continues working with him for a long time to produce these delightful products." —Grogoo
Get them from shopDisney for $34.99.
24. The Unofficial Disney Parks Cookbook, perfect for anyone who would basically give their kidney away if it meant being able to chow down on a Dole Whip right about now.
Promising review: "This cookbook brings Disney Magic to your kitchen! If you have grown up going to the Disney Parks or discovered them as an adult easily one of the greatest aspects is the food. I always wanted that food when I got home and now I can. This book is so comprehensive covering the best dishes organized by park. It is a beautiful book that will bring our family magic for years to come!!!" —Jason M. Bernhisel
Get it from Amazon for $11.99.
25. A set of LED light saber chopsticks that'll make all of your at-home sushi dinners feel like a night out at the Cantina (but without all the gambling and violence).
Promising review: "I purchased these for a friend's birthday present (he is a sushi waiter) and these are flippin' AMAZING. I ordered two sets by mistake, but I am totally keeping the second pair for another gift (or for myself!). These are sure to be great conversation pieces and attention-getters. Way to go!" —T. Redwood
Get two pairs from Amazon for $12.97.
26. A personalized Disney Starbucks tumbler featuring the 50th anniversary version of Cinderella Castle and teeny-tiny Hidden Mickeys in the fireworks — it'll be a vessel for your iced coffee and your dreams, How 'bout that?
I have many cups from this shop and literally use one every day — they truly add some extra joy to my day! You can carry Disney magic around with you no matter where you go and enjoy the fact your name is actually spelled correctly for once. For The Love of Pixie Dust is a woman-owned small business based out of New Jersey that sells a *ton* of Disney-inspired cups. Gabi, the owner, is an absolute ray of sunshine and is so good at what she does, if I do say so myself. If you're looking for something seasonal, I most recently ordered this spooktacular Halloween cup and cannot wait to use it!
Get it from For The Love of Pixie Dust for $21+ (available with or without a straw buddy).
27. A semi-permanent tattoo you can test out before getting the *real deal* added to your body forever — this take on The Mouse is pretty freakin' badass, don't you think?
All you have to do is peel the white backing off the tattoo, place it wherever you'd like on your body, wipe it with alcohol, microwave the cloth so it's warm to the touch, press down on the tattoo, peel it off slowly, and let it develop over the next 24 hours. I actually *do* have a Hidden Minnie Mouse tattoo so, I can confirm this will bring some extra magic to your life.
Get it from Inkbox Tattoos for $17.
28. A Mickey Mouse drain stopper truly no one will know is hiding in your kitchen sink — that is, unless they do you a solid and take over the dishes for the night. Fingers crossed!
29. Oversized polymer clay earrings covered in florals that'll distract anyone who typically pokes fun at Disney Adults from the fact that they're shaped like Mickey.
Charmed And Cozy is a woman-owned small business based in Charleston, South Carolina that sells incredibly creative Disney-inspired accessories. I have tons of her adorable patches and stickers (one of these days I'll *finally* make a cool Disney denim jacket, I swear!). There is also a fall-inspired version of these earrings with little pumpkins on them that I absolutely MUST have (it is the best season, don't argue with me on this).
30. A Mickey Mouse Ear Hat pillow to bring an extra layer of magic to your bed or your couch — it's sooooo soft you won't be able to resist snuggling with it while watching Frozen for the 1,000th time.
I have this pillow and it is the *perfect* addition to my Disney-inspired guest bedroom (and by that I mean as Disney-themed as I can get away with without my husband being like "seriously, Heather?"). It is SO plush and squishy and soft — I just wanna put my face directly into the middle of it and stay that way forever. It's a great throw pillow, clearly.
Get it from shopDisney for $39.99.
31. A Persian rug with a hidden Mickey motif, so you can pull one over on your not-as-Disney-obsessed partner and secretly continue to fill your home with magic.
The only thing I need for my home is THIS rug. Thanks.
Promising review: "What a magical piece to have right at the front of our home! It's so beautiful and looks incredible when the sun comes in and sets a totally different tone with dim lighting before bed. It is my favorite part about our new home! My nieces and nephews have sparkles in their eyes when they spot all the hidden Mickeys. We couldn't be happier!" —Allyssa S.
Get it from Ruggable for $149+ (available in 10 sizes and 3 styles).
32. Easy-to-apply decals that'll give your boring old stand mixer a Disney makeover. Start referring to yourself as "Fairy Godmother" because you're about to make your go-to kitchen gadget bibbidi bobbidi beautiful!
This set comes with an array of polka dot decals along with the adorable peek-a-boo ones of Mickey and Minnie. MissCraftyVinyl is a woman-owned small business based in Virginia.
Promising review: "It is super cute, easy to apply, and has a great price. I purchased two sets. The first one went on my utensil holders and the other on my KitchenAid. Then the left over dots decorated my sugar and tea canisters. I did have to wait for it to ship, but it was worth it." —betsyboo7
33. Mickey treats and Mickey balloon manicure stickers you can use to create Disney Princess-worthy nails for your next visit to Magic Kingdom.
These are currently on my must-buy list. I discovered Magic Gloss on someone else's TikTok and immediately went running to Instagram to find their website. I love that these can just be a lil' addition onto any manicure to make it a touch more magical. Added bonus? Magic Gloss is a woman-owned small business!