36 Stylish Things For Anyone Who Wants To Pretend They're In A Hallmark Movie
You'll find yourself falling in love with these items faster than a Hallmark heroine does for their hometown arch nemesis.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. Fuzzy earmuffs the main character always seems to be wearing while they walk through their thoroughly decorated small town with a hot chocolate in hand.
2. A Sherpa sweater, soft and stylish so you can be as comfy as possible when you win over that forever-grumpy rival bakery owner with your treasured pumpkin pie recipe.
3. Square-toe Chelsea boots, because who better to rock white shoes in winter than someone channeling their inner Hallmark heroine?
4. A drapey flannel so soft and cozy, you'll barely realize you're breaking a sweat in front of the person you've been majorly crushing on while helping them decorate their family's tree.
5. A chunky turtleneck, because even if you already own a plethora of sweaters you're not going to be able to resist adding this snuggly beauty into your collection. I mean, what else would a Hallmark movie star stock up on?
Promising review: "I love this sweater. The price point is great. Super cozy and is perfect for the fall/winter season. This sweater would look perfect with a pair of distressed jeans and a cute fedora hat." —Tracy Fletcher
Get it from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in sizes XS–XL and in eight colors).
6. Steve Madden ankle boots you'll want to declare your love for in a spectacle in front of the whole town thanks to their bedazzled accents and how comfortable they are.
7. An oversized knitted sweater vest to wear on its own or pair with a turtleneck for the ultimate addition to your fall wardrobe. Keep giving us fashionable-bookshop-owner-in-a-romance-novel viiiibes!
8. Spanx faux-leather leggings you can wear to show all of the locals how edgy and stylish you are now that you live in the Big City.
9. A pink sweater you'll already be able to picture yourself curling up in after spending the day plotting how to save your family's coffee shop from being sold to a big business.
10. A chic peacoat that'll show all of those old townies you're a city girl with big dreams who swears they're only home to visit for the holidays and would *never* be caught dead living there full-time again.
11. A oversized open-front sweater, perfect for throwing on before heading out to bake holiday cookies with the kids of the man you just might happen to be falling in love with.
12. A cardigan sweater dress that'll let the whole world know you *are* The Main Character. Added bonus? You can also wear it unbuttoned as a super-cozy, extra-long cardi.
13. A snuggly sweater coat you'll be able to perfectly curl up in a ball inside while wallowing over which life you want to live: one in the big city or one on the family farm.
14. A bracelet featuring the handwriting of the person you love most — could be the person who taught you how to bake your prized cookies, your grandma who urged you to keep the family business alive, Dolly Parton (the queen of Christmas), whoever!
15. An oversized shacket (shirt and jacket) you'll praise yourself for buying when you find yourself heading on a first date with someone your haven't seen since high school but happened to run into at the market while picking up groceries for your mom.
16. Cozy handmade mittens, so instead of wearing your heart on your sleeve like *so* many of the leads in Hallmark films you can show 'em off while you sip on a festive drink during a tree lighting.
17. A chic sweater starring an asymmetrical hem long enough to cover your booty so your lover's royal family won't make snide comments behind your back.
18. A reversible vest from FP Movement that'll prove once again that you are a professional who is ready for anything that comes your way — even the cold weather.
19. A casual one-shouldered number to help you show off a lil' skin when heading to the town's annual Christmas tree–lighting ceremony.
20. Tights adorned with golden snowflakes you'll likely somehow find yourself wearing on the exact same evening you confess your love to the person you just reconnected with less than a week ago.
21. A blanket scarf that'll keep you nice 'n' warm when you're walking home in snow flurries alongside the handsome businessman who should be your nemesis but you somehow found yourself at a romantic dinner with.
22. A pair of casual cotton linen overalls you won't mind getting flour all over when putting in overtime hours baking the *perfect* sugar cookies for the annual competition you've been trying to win for years and years.
23. Nutcracker earrings that'll go nicely with any outfit you pick out for the opening night of the ballet you've been directing for the local kiddos.
24. A highly rated down jacket with a lining so cozy it'll definitely keep you snug as a bug when you head down a snow covered hill in a picture perfect sled as you try to ignore the fast-developing feelings you have for your boss/old high school beau/the local coffee shop owner/etc.
25. An elegant sweater you'll feel like a Christmas angel granted you with thanks to its lantern sleeves and various special detailing.
26. A Levi's denim jacket lined with Sherpa because, friends, Jack Frost is just getting started! Can't you picture Lacey Chabert strolling through a town lit by twinkle lights while wearing this beauty?
27. A chiffon blouse — this elegant lil' number is likely as close as you're going to get to being the actual romantic lead in a Hallmark movie this winter. I respect the attempt and think you're gonna look divine in this top!
28. A Sorel heeled rain boot — the lead of a Hallmark Christmas movie would never let the weather rain on their parade! Be like Danica McKellar and say goodbye to your stiff, clunky rain boots and embrace these chic ones instead.
29. Or ankle booties with delicate details that'll surely ~ruffle~ some feathers when you strut into the town meeting armed with new ideas to amp up the holiday celebrations.
30. A sweatshirt adorned with Christmas trees to pay tribute to the farm you've grown up on and will fight forever to keep running — it's all about the holiday spirit, obviously!
31. A plaid blazer, guaranteed to make the presentation you've put together to change your boss's mind about turning the local family bed and breakfast into a hotel chain that much more convincing.
32. Ankle booties, a must-have if you want to look just like one of the characters who has spent their whole life helping their parents keep the family farm running.
33. A beanie with a faux-fur pom to keep your head warm while you're caroling from door to door — you'll want to look wintry cute just in case you run into your soulmate.
34. Pajamas featuring a button-down top with a collar and soft pants — if you're gonna spend the night crying over a lost love you're going to want to look fabulous when they inevitably show up at the door of your family's home on Christmas morning begging you to take them back.
35. A fabulous velvet off-the-shoulder gown you'd obviously already have hanging in the back of your closet, just waiting for the moment you fall in love with a real-life prince and need the perfect outfit to impress the queen (his grandmother) at a holiday ball.
36. And a sparkling beauty I'm honestly feeling myself getting a bit choked up over. I mean, what Hallmark romance holiday flick doesn't end with a stunning ring and engagement???
Each piece of Catbird jewelry is made in their Brooklyn studio!
Get it from Catbird for $4,700 (available in sizes 3.4–12 and four metals).