37 Products With Such Good Reviews You May Want To Test Them Yourself
From everything you'd need for an at-home mani to comfortable sneakers, this post will probably address all of your shopping desires.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A grout cleaning product you'll look forward to using because the results are so freakin' satisfying.
2. A Trade Coffee Subscription that'll provide you with new beans to try that have been personally selected just for you — you won't even have to leave the house!
3. A dipping powder nail starter set you can use to save TONS of dollars on fancy manis without giving up the joy you feel after getting a long lasting, high-quality manicure.
4. Or Olive and June x Zeba The Everything Box, a must-have for anyone who doesn't want to commit to the semi-permanency of a gel or powder but would benefit from owning all the tools for the making of a flawless at-home mani.
5. Blueland's Clean Essentials kit you'll be able to count on to help you tackle any mess that comes your way.
6. A hybrid mattress to basically provide you with *two* mattresses instead of one — with a single flip you can go from an extra firm feel to a softer one without splurging on a new bed.
7. Jelly Pop Water Gel Moisturizer that'll leave your skin feeling hydrated and smelling like the freshly cubed watermelon you only ever eat on a beach vacation.
8. A cleaning pen you'll want to buy in bulk to assure all of your jewels (whether they're real or not) will be SUPER sparkly at all times.
9. And tarnish-removing wipes that'll transform all of your silver and gold baubles back into the way they looked when you first bought them.
11. A wrap dress that'll have you looking so ~chill~ no one will think twice about the fact it's 100 degrees outside once they catch a glimpse of you struttin' your stuff.
13. A Billie razor subscription to make sure you never find yourself without a razor on the ONE occasion you actually want to wear a sexy dress and show off silky smooth legs.
14. A lifelike pillow shaped like whatever you want — a great option to gift to a friend as a prank or to your parents who complain you don't visit enough.
15. Cotton drawstring shorts to throw on over a bathing suit for a simple but put-together beach look.
16. A Stoney Clover fanny pack for when you want to go hands-free on your daily walk but don't want to leave your essentials behind (you'll need cash for the inevitable iced coffee you're likely to buy).
17. Suede leather heel grips to help prevent blisters and chafing. They're so soft you'll want to add them to every pair of shoes you own.
18. Beyond Burgers that'll blow the minds of even the biggest of meat-eaters — seriously, you'd never know they're made of veggies!
19. Colorful slide sandals you can count on to match every outfit you own — no more decision making when it comes to your shoes for the day!
20. Or a fierce pair of Puma training shoes that might just make you even more pumped up to get out and break a sweat *or* simply provide you with a stylish upgrade to your athleisure wear.
21. A roll-on substance created to shield your skin from chafing and blisters when your feet inevitably begin to sweat.
22. An 8-in-1 kitchen gadget tool complete with a funnel, a juicer, a grater, an egg cracker, a shredder, a can opener, an egg separator, and a measuring cup. You'll never be without a must-have tool again!
23. A loose-fitting maxi dress so versatile, you'll easily be able to rock it at brunch or at the beach.
24. An eyelet mini dress you'll look like an actual angel while wearing (joke's on everyone else when they discover your true colors, hehe).
27. Rubbermaid FreshWorks storage containers with venting technology to help keep your produce fresher for longer — no more reaching for your must-include ingredients only to discover they've gotten soggy.
28. Comfort Space's Coolmax sheets made of a cooling microfiber anyone who has woken up with a pool of sweat in their cleavage will surely appreciate.
29. A milk frother that'll transform your hot chocolate into one out of a Hallmark Christmas movie scene. Delish.
30. A robot vacuum to clean your kitchen for you when you accidentally empty half a bag of flour onto the floor instead of the mixing bowl.
31. Allbirds Dashers that'll make you feel like you're walking on air even if you're dripping sweat and huffing 'n' puffing from your outdoor summer run.
32. A handheld knife sharpener you can use to bring your most-used kitchen utensils back to life in a flash without destroying your counter top or cutting boards. Bobby Flay would be proud.
33. A silk pillowcase, a must-have for anyone who frets about ruining their hair when they inevitably toss 'n' turn in their sleep.
34. A mini fridge/freezer with a retro vibe you can use to carefully recreate Rachael Ray's kitchen (without fully committing to a full-sized version).
35. Slip-on loafers featuring a stunning floral jacquard design, sure to impress even your most stylish friend who is forever silently judging your wardrobe.
37. And a tortilla press that'll help you take your Taco Tuesdays to the next level without going above and beyond your minimal cooking skill level.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.