1. A darling dress featuring puffy sleeves and a bow in the back that'll make you want to abandon your life and run away to live in the countryside and just feed baby goats 'til the end of your days.
BuzzFeed editor Emma Lord (aka my work bestie) took a gamble on this dress (it doesn't have many on-site reviews to speak for), and it paid off! I nearly d i e d when I saw it on her Instagram story! It's just SO beautiful???? She was surprised at how well it fit and the fact it wasn't see-through — though she did mention she wore a neutral-colored bra with it just in case. It's the magical bow in the back for me 👏👏👏. There's a solid chance you'll see us both twirling around in these.
Get it from Amazon for $27.99 (available in sizes S–XL and five colors).
2. Peripera Ink Velvet Lip Tint – it'll be easier than ever for you to integrate into your day-to-day makeup routine — it creates a long-lasting, weightless, buildable lip color you won't ever tire of.
BuzzFeed writer Nusrat Sultana is a big fan! She said:
"I have this in several colors and always love how it colors my lips and lasts all day without me having to reapply because of the stain effect. You don't need to worry if the color is there. If your lips feel dry, just rub some lip balm over them — the color stays! You can also build up the color for intensity or swipe it once and blot for a natural-looking gradient stain."
Promising review: "I've been looking for a good, long-lasting tint for a while now and have been disappointed nearly every single time. Most of the products would fade or go on really unevenly, causing me to have to reapply multiple times. Not these! These stay on through both food and drink (I've tested them with sandwiches, soup, soft drinks, water bottles, etc.) AND smooth over any dry areas on your lips to make them look really soft and not chapped at all. The applicator also makes it really easy to get the product exactly where you want it. I have long days from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m., and I usually only reapply once or twice — and even then, it's only necessary when I've been doing some hardcore stress eating. I've finally found my holy grail lip tint!" —Wendy K.
Get it from Amazon for $9.90 (available in 12 shades. Find more shades here).
3. A set of two blooming tea flowers that'll transform your standard morning cup of tea into a beautiful ritual you'll want to Instagram every day.
To brew the tea, just pour three cups of boiling water over an unwrapped ball, and wait for three to five minutes for the tea to bloom. The scents you can choose from are Brilliant Berry, Coconut Escape, Lush Lavender, Powerful Pomegranate, and Regal Jasmine.
Promising review: "This is nifty and cute. My wife and granddaughter enjoyed sharing some tea time together." —Ralph
Get it from The Grommet for $19.95 (available in six flavors).
4. A versatile linen dress with an open back and criss-crossing straps that you'll want to wear time and time again — it's just so gorgeous.
LelaSilk is a small business based in Hanoi, Vietnam, that sells handmade clothing.
Promising review: "Absolutely gorgeous! Fits so well, and there are different buttons sewn into the dress to help adjust the size. I'm in love with this dress. I'd wear it every day if I could." —Laura B
Get it from LelaSilk on Etsy for $106+ (available in set sizes or custom sizing).
5. A lavender enamel pin to remind you of the plant's soothing scent. It'll look beautiful hanging out on the denim jacket you recently ordered ahead of the delightful autumn weather.
Wildship Studio is a small business based out of Grand Rapids, Michigan, that sells beautiful enamel pins.
Promising review: "This is perfect! I got one for myself and my girlfriend. They are cute, and the backs for them are great! I’ve never had an issue with mine coming off. They are simply charming! I love them 🥺." —Sam c.
Get it from Wildship Studio on Amazon Handmade for $16.50.
6. A Billie razor starter kit that'll add a lil' pop of color to your bathroom wall while also helping you get a silky smooth shave that'll have you telling everyone in your life, "Feel how soft my legs are!"
Billie sends you new razors every one to three months, depending on how often you shave. Here's what BuzzFeed editor Rebecca O'Connell has to say about it:
"Billie is just the most wonderful company, and every time I take a shower, I wonder if I should write them fan mail. First of all, everything they design is ADORABLE, so even if their razors were dull or flimsy, I'd still be a loyal fan. But luckily, their razors are as sharp as they are sharp looking. The handle is super lightweight and easy to grip. The razor heads are surrounded in a layer of soap, so they glide beautifully over skin without irritating it. Billie makes great razors, and it's awesome that they're so affordable. If only they could go back in time and stop me from paying absurd amounts of money on pharmacy-brand razors in my youth."
Get the starter kit from Billie for $9 (and then four replacement cartridges for $9 when you need them).
Check out our full Billie razor subscription review for more deets!
7. A strappy, ruffled one-piece swimsuit you'll look and feel fabulous while wearing, even if you're just taking a dip in the blow-up kiddie pool you purchased for yourself to try and make the most out of this summer.
Promising review: "OH MY WORD. BUY IT, BUY IT, BUY IT!!! Worth every penny, and honestly way cheaper than you’ll find in any store! It’s conservative, yet still plenty sexy! Fits JUST fine, and I don’t even feel the need to put on a cover-up (although I know I will) when walking around. Very self-conscious person speaking here, and I feel like a million bucks in this thing. Great quality, adjustable back to pull the top a smidge tighter (or let out), and the pleating is just a fabulous plus. DO IT!!!" —Henry
Get it from Amazon for $28.99 (available in sizes XS–2XL and in 19 styles).
8. A go-everywhere duffel bag you might think you've seen before because it's a solid dupe for a trendy brand but at a fraction of the cost. It's perfect for toting around to the gym, the beach, a slumber party — the list goes on!
It's water-resistant and has an adjustable long strap.
Promising review: "I was looking for an overnight bag that I can use as a hospital bag. I delivered my newborn on Saturday, and this bag fits everything I needed. It has several pockets perfect for small items like toothbrush kit, phone chargers, snack bars, etc. Not only is it big, but it's durable. I also love the blush color. Can be used as an overnight bag, gym bag, hospital bag, and all the kinds of bags you can think of when you’re in need of several pockets and cuteness in one." —MrsDuxSF
Get it from Amazon for $26.99.
9. A crystal glass butterfly bracelet you'll want to buy a handful of for everyone in your life — it's the epitome of beauty and would certainly make for a stunning gift.
INDV Apparel is a small business based in Los Angeles that sells beautiful jewelry.
Promising review: "Arrived extremely fast and is so beautiful that I can't stop staring at it! I ended up buying another color and still want more — they're all so cute." —Tasha Reus
Get it from INDV Apparel for $24 (available in 16 colors).
10. A ribbed midi skirt you can snag in an array of colors, perfect regardless of if you consider lime green to be beautiful or want to go for a more "pretty in pink" vibe.
Promising review: "Got it in yellow and fuchsia, and the colors are just stunning! Beautifully vibrant, in a super-soft material. This skirt is a must-have!" —Maggiesmama
Get it from Free People for $50 (available in sizes XS–XL and 16 colors).
11. Heeled Chinese Laundry sandals to make you say, "Dayyyyum, girl!" when you look in the mirror.
Promising review: "I purchased the sunflower yellow. The suede has a sheen to it that makes them look like a lush gold, but not in a tacky, cheap way. The photos, including mine, make the suede look more rough/hairy than they look. It is very smooth and soft. These are the kind of shoes that are so comfy you feel like you could run in them. I'm a size 7.5, but I purchased an 8 just to be safe, and they fit perfectly. I have a wide foot and a high arch." —Christa
Get them from Amazon for $44.54+ (available in sizes 5.5–10 and four styles).
Psst: This item is included in Prime Wardrobe, so you can give it a trial run if you're a member!
12. Minimalist star-shaped stud earrings you'll love as much as you love gazing into a clear sky on a starry night. Added bonus? They're dainty enough to be worn with other earrings of all shapes and sizes!
SamiJewels is a small business based out of New Jersey that sells chic and stylish jewelry.
Promising review: "Love these earrings! They’re such a perfect addition to my earring rotation!" —mctthompson
Get them from SamiJewels for $18.40 (available in three finishes).
13. Stila's Glitter & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow, a must-have for anyone who would appreciate a little glitz 'n' glam any day of the week. This eyeshadow is shimmery, fabulous, and simple to apply.
Promising review: "I AM OBSESSED WITH THIS STUFF. GREAT glitter payout with little to no fallout if you do it correctly (apply it after the rest of your eyeshadow), and you don't have to worry about the mess of glitter glue and messy loose glitter. I have accidentally slept in this overnight, twice, and was able to rock the glitter eyeshadow to work the next day with no touch-ups. And I didn't even use an eyeshadow primer either time, although I did use setting spray. Give this a go if you are looking for sparkly eyeshadow." —Stephanie
Get it from Amazon for $24 (available in 10 shades).
14. A dainty birthstone ring you'll love for the way it'll subtly pay tribute to the month you were born — simply delightful!
Caitlyn Minimalist is an Asian woman–owned shop based in LA and specializing in some of the most truly special custom and personal jewelry pieces I have ever seen.
Get it from Caitlyn Minimalist on Etsy for $15.37 (originally $20.50; available in sizes 3.5–11.5 and in 3 metals and 12 stones).