35 Products That Are Just So Pretty You'll Want Them To Be Yours
There are Lisa Frank nail wraps in here any '90s kid is gonna freak out over.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A floral duvet cover to bring the freshness of spring into your bedroom — you'll love it even more during the dreary winter months.
The set comes with a microfiber duvet cover and two pillow cases. Don't forget to pick up a duvet insert as well!
Promising review: "Absolutely love this duvet. I was having a hard time finding a geometric boho/mid-century–style duvet that wasn’t $200 and up. I love Amazon for this reason! Quality is great, love that it has a zipper instead of buttons. Have literally bought all our bedding from Amazon! This was a perfect addition to our guest room." —Steven W. Finckbeiner
Get it from Amazon for $28.99+ (available in sizes twin, full/queen, and king and nine styles).
2. A set of two blooming tea flowers that'll transform your standard morning cup of tea into a beautiful ritual you'll want to Instagram every day.
To brew the tea, just pour three cups of boiling water over an unwrapped ball, and wait for three to five minutes for the tea to bloom. The scents you can choose from are Brilliant Berry, Coconut Escape, Lush Lavender, Powerful Pomegranate, and Regal Jasmine.
Promising review: "This is nifty and cute. My wife and granddaughter enjoyed sharing some tea time together." —Ralph
Get it from The Grommet for $19.95 (available in six flavors).
3. A set of interchangeable key caps, perfect for any gamer who wants to take both their gameplay and their aesthetic to the next level. There are a handful of fun color schemes to choose from, good luck trying to narrow it down!
4. Kristin Ess Rose Gold Temporary Tint, for when your natural hair color simply won't do! It'll add exciting color to your hair without the need to seriously commit (no bleaching!). All you have to do is spray it on your wet or damp locks and enjoy your new style.
Promising review: "The color is lovely! Depending on how wet your hair is and how much you spray, you can control the vibrancy of the color. Anywhere from a rose gold to hot pink. Make sure you rinse it out well. It begins to rinse out after a few washes. Fades out faster or slower depending on what shampoo I use. But once it is rinsed out completely my hair went back to the original color like I never used it. It didn't make my hair brassy or change the tone of blonde which I was concerned about. Feels safe to use so far. I could see it running out fast depending on the length or amount of hair— the only downside." —Joanne
5. A vintage-inspired storage ottoman you can use to stow away things like throw blankets, shoes, books — whatever your heart desires! All that matters is that your home is about to look a lot more organized.
BuzzFeed editor Emma Lord has and looooves this ottoman:
"If you flip the lid over, it has a wooden base, so you can *also* use this as a teensy snack table. I recently got one of these for my new apartment to stash my candles and ~candle accessories~ in and it's pretty much become my favorite piece of furniture?? I use it to prop up my feet during work hours and sometimes if I want to eat on my couch I'll use it as a tray. It's also sturdy enough to sit on, if I ever wanted to have guests over and needed an extra chair. It was RIDICULOUSLY easy to set up — I had it done in less than ten minutes, and probably didn't even need the directions. It also just looks so darn cute (and comes in so many colors that I'm tempted to buy another!)."
Promising review: "I was using a small foldable step stool in my bedroom to reach the top shelves of my wardrobe. But you know, those things aren’t pretty. It wasn’t be bringing me joy, just begrudging utility. This ottoman brings me joy. It’s pretty, it’s lightweight so I can move it easily to use it as a step stool, and the storage capacity is perfect for things like my nightly moisturizers, my kindle and journals, and other little miscellaneous things." —Monica N.
Get it from Amazon for $59.99 (available in nine colors).
6. A crystal glass butterfly bracelet you'll want to buy a handful of for everyone in your life — it's the epitome of beauty and would certainly make for a stunning gift.
INDV Apparel is a small business based in Los Angeles that sells beautiful jewelry.
Promising review: "Arrived extremely fast and is so beautiful that I can't stop staring at it! I ended up buying another color and still want more — they're all so cute." —Tasha Reus
7. Matte hair clips made to work with *all* hair types — yes, even if you've broken your hairbrush while trying to comb through your bedhead, you can rock one of these beauties!
8. A scratch paper art set that'll take you right back to your elementary school days but also provide a fun way to decompress after a stressful day.
9. Fa-boo-lous skeleton earrings you definitely don't *need* but absolutely will want for spooky season.
10. A chiffon blouse, because this elegant lil' number is likely as close as you're going to get to being a Bridgerton this fall. I respect the attempt and think you're gonna look divine in this top!
11. Steve Madden ankle boots you'll want to write a love song about thanks to their bedazzled accents and how comfortable they are.
12. A set of Moon Globes you can leave in your fridge or freezer then break out when your skin is in need of some *chill time*. A must for anyone who is prone to puffy under-eyes.
13. A monogrammed mug with a beautiful floral design from Rifle Paper Co. you can sip some soothing tea out of to calm your uptight mood.
14. A polka-dotted switch plate to jazz up, quite literally, any room you choose to install it. I don't know about you, but I'll be switching over every single boring light switch plate that crosses my path.
15. A castle-shaped sun catcher that'll fill your home with rainbows, magic, and overall good vibes.
16. A chic cube-shaped candle to put every one all of your basic cylinder candles to shame — you might not even want to light this one, it'll look just as nice hangin' out on a decorative tray atop your coffee table.
17. Patterned fishnet stockings – they'll make you want to ~show a lil' more leg~ even if you're headed to a family affair. Sorry, Grandma.
18. Hair clips that'll leave anyone who walks by you with stars in their eyes — they're simply dazzling.
19. A chic faux-leather belt to act as the finishing touch on every outfit that just seems to be missing *something*.
20. A lightweight maxi skirt starring an adorable ruffle waistband (s'cute) you won't be able to stop yourself from ordering in a variety of colors (take it from someone who actually owns it).
After putting this skirt in tons of posts, I finally caved and ordered one for myself. Reviewers love this skirt and for a reason — it really does live up to the hype! I paired it with a high-neck tank, a denim jacket, and sneakers and felt super cute when wearing it to my best friend's baby shower. I love that there aren't any buttons or drawstrings, you just pull this baby on and feel like royalty. The pleats are adorable, the ruched waist is fun, AND it has pockets!!! I'm literally going to place an order for another one as soon as I can decide between the green and the pink. Screw it, maybe I'll just get both.
Get it from Amazon for $29.89+ (available in sizes S–2XL and 11 colors).
21. An embroidery kit for beginners that won't test your patience but'll provide you with a happy distraction and a pretty piece of art at the end of it all!
22. A belt bag, compact but sturdy enough to carry all of your odds 'n' ends during your next outing.
23. A customized Starbucks cup to combine your love for Disney and caffeine into one reusable tumbler. No extra thought process needed — fill 'er up and head out the door!
24. A Java Sok that'll help keep your delicious iced coffee insulated for longer — no more watery puddles slowly inching their way to your computer.
25. A darling floral maxi dress you can use as an excuse to run ahead of your S.O. in a pumpkin patch shouting "the hills are aliiiiiive with the sound of musiiiic."
26. A floral wrap dress, so you can dismiss pastels for the season without sacrificing your love for flowers.
Promising review: "I searched through about 300 'cocktail dress with long sleeves' options before finding this gem! The material is great — it stands up to wrinkles/long car rides and doesn’t cling at all. The cut is (really) low so I got some skin/fabric tape to close it up. This is a large; a medium would probably have been too short. I love it!" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in sizes S–3XL and in 16 prints).