We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A crystal glass butterfly bracelet you'll want to buy a handful of for everyone in your life — it's the epitome of beauty and would certainly make for a stunning mood booster.
2. A necklace featuring a Mickey-shaped charm made out of onyx, which is said to be a protection and strength-giving stone.
3. A simple opal choker that'll help provide sustainable water in Africa (yes, really!) and make you feel as charitable as an actual royal.
4. Stackable eternity bands to make you want to jump around and perform the "Single Ladies" dance like Queen Bey.
6. A memorable ring with a dainty band made to look like Princess Diana's (and now Kate Middleton's) engagement ring. Any fan of the Royal Family will looooove showing off this sparkler.
Promising review: "I love this ring! It’s a lookalike of my engagement ring but I wear this for work instead and I still get so many compliments and I have to tell people it’s from Amazon haha. I shower with it, I wash my hands 1,000 times a day with it and it hasn’t changed color or changed my skin color! I am really impressed!" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $18.99 (available in sizes 4–12 and two styles).
7. A ring featuring both an emerald cut and stone you don't have to be a May baby to appreciate — it's just so fabulous.
Local Eclectic is a Latinx female-owned small business with jewelry you won't be able to help but drool over. This ring is stunning, as are the many other items in their store.
Get it from Local Eclectic for $310 (available in sizes 4–10).
8. A stunning pair of hoops that'll act like a cuff and hug right onto your ear — no extra unwanted space!
10. A lunar necklace, a must-have if you're one of those people that shouts, "Look at the moon!" no matter what phase it's in.
11. A dainty ring that'll make your minimalist-loving heart flip-flop with excitement thanks to its darling horizontal stone (that's so in right now) and braided band.
Promising review: "Oh my god this is the cutest, most beautiful ring ever. Its so tiny, delicate, and amazing!!! I haven't been this happy with a piece of jewelry in a long time! I'm in love, this is exactly what I wanted and more. It's not true to size though, I ordered a 6 and I'm a 6.5, but the ring is a teeny bit big. " —Anna
Get it from Amazon for $18 (available in sizes 5–10 and six styles).
12. A foursome of stud earrings to bring a touch of Disney and holiday magic to your jewelry lineup.
13. An initial necklace for the couple who are still in their lovey-dovey, PDA-filled honeymoon stage.
14. A "Happy Pill" charm you can add on to a chain you already have (how thrifty of you!) as a little reminder that you're Awesome with a capital A. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise!
15. A pair of evil-eye studs that are said to symbolize good luck and protection, a must-have if you're admittedly a *little bit* superstitious (guilty).
16. Asymmetrical hoops you can use to *mix up* your standard day-to-day accessories without straying too far from their comfort zone.
18. A leafy ear crawler that can be worn a bunch of different ways, making it one of the most versatile pieces of jewelry you'll own.
19. A mountain ring to represent your love of adventure and to take your jewelry collection to ~new heights~.
20. An elongated cushion cut cubic zirconia beauty you'll never want to take your eyes off — and for good reason! Just think of how dazzling it'll look when you show it off in the sunlight. Ugh, gorgeous.
Promising review: "This ring is absolutely beautiful. I can’t stop staring at it. My girlfriends couldn’t tell it wasn’t a real diamond. It sparkles so beautifully. Sizing is on point. I’m in love and I don’t ever want to take it off." —Paulina
Get it from Amazon for $35.62+ (available in sizes 4–10).
21. A Y-necklace to play up any V-neck or dress you already have in your closet. Perfect if you're looking to add some va-va-voom into your look.
23. A Little Words Project beaded bracelet you can count on to give you a boost of positivity whenever you glance down at it.
24. A delicate diamond band, perfect for someone who works with their hands and worries about a raised stone snagging on something but would still appreciate a little *sparkle*.
Promising review: "LOVE it!!! It matches my engagement ring PERFECTLY! It’s shiny, and sparkly, and seems to be well made. I’ve worn it 24/7 for a week now and it’s still shiny and sparkly and seems quite durable (I’m hard on jewelry). It’s gorgeous and you will NOT be disappointed!" —Renay
Get it from Amazon for $104.90+ (available in sizes 4–10 and three metals).