We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
What a year! The holidays are finally here! And while we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time, shipping times are especially tricky this year, so we suggest shopping as early as you can.
Stock and shipping times can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. So order earlier than you think you need to and be sure to double-check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for when you need it.
1. Diamond stud earrings for your partner who has subtly been singing "Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend" around you for weeks now.
2. Hypoallergenic hoop earrings with stud backings to ensure they won't weigh down their sensitive lobes.
3. A "Happy Pill" charm they can add on to a chain they already have (how thrifty of you!) as a little reminder that they're Awesome with a capital A.
4. A Medusa necklace to help them channel their inner badass whenever they wear it — not to mention it'll definitely bring a stylish edge to their accessory game.
5. A classic Kendra Scott pendant they've likely had their eye on for a long time but never found the right occasion to treat themselves to it.
6. A beautiful Daniel Wellington watch they'll audibly gasp over when they unwrap it — it's a stunning accessory they can pass down to their future children.
7. A stone pendant necklace featuring their birthstone, so you can prove once and for all you would never forget their birthday.
8. A bracelet they'll be thrilled to own the next time they need to accessorize for a fancy affair or a date at a fancy restaurant.
9. A compass necklace you'll definitely score points with if you're in a long distance relationship — pair it with a card that says something along the lines of "though we may be far apart, you'll always have my heart." Sounds a little cheesy, but trust me on this one.
10. A delicate band with a twinkling diamond and recycled pure gold you'd likely find next to the definition of "dainty" in the dictionary.
This beauty is simply stunning and perfect for anyone who is 1) on a budget — rings can be SO expensive — and/or 2) in the market for something clean, simple, and sentimental. It comes with a lifetime warranty (wahoo!) and every ring is made-to-order. Aurate is a women-owned business based in New York.
Promising review: "Totally in love with this ring...sooo dainty and shiny...looks better in person...worth every penny, you won't regret it...A+." —Julia A.
Shipping info: Orders typically ship in three to five days.
Get it from Aurate New York for $250 (available in sizes 3–10).
11. Pearl earrings that'll go with every outfit they try on — whether it's a little black dress or denim. They'll think of you fondly each time they put 'em on.
12. And a pearlized Kate Spade hinge bangle to coordinate with the earrings above — so elegant, but also appropriate to wear every day!
13. A gorgeous sapphire and diamond ring for anyone who has always had their heart on a nontraditional, delicate lil' thing for their left hand. Ugh, if you thought you were excited just wait until you show your mom!
Promising review: "I bought this ring as a gift for my mom whose birthstone is sapphire. I had previously purchased sapphire earrings from Gem Stone King and was pleased with the quality and decided to go with them again. I am so glad I did. This ring is absolutely gorgeous! The little diamonds on the sides are clustered together tightly, which makes them appear as one larger stone. I was a little worried that they would look cheap, but they don't. The sapphire is a lovely deep blue. It is a dainty ring, which I like. It would also make a beautiful engagement ring." —Carey L. Parker
Get it from Amazon for $299 (available in sizes 5–9).
14. A pair of evil-eye studs that are said to symbolize good luck and protection, a must-have if they're admittedly a *little bit* superstitious (guilty).
15. A delicate diamond band, perfect for someone who works with their hands and worries about a raised stone snagging on something but would still appreciate a little *sparkle*.
Promising review: "LOVE it!!! It matches my engagement ring PERFECTLY! It’s shiny and sparkly and seems to be well made. I’ve worn it 24/7 for a week now and it’s still shiny and sparkly and seems quite durable (I’m hard on jewelry). It’s gorgeous and you will NOT be disappointed!" —Renay
Get it from Amazon for $104.90+ (available in sizes 4–10 and three metals).