1. An acrylic initial bracelet available in a variety of exciting colors, sure to become your new fave accessory because it's *all about you* (duh).
2. A stylish reverse tie-dye sweatshirt you can customize with *whatever* you want — the options are endless!
3. A customized Starbucks cup that'll let you combine your obsession with Disney and caffeine into one glittering tumbler.
4. A bracelet featuring the handwriting of the person you love most — could be S.O's, your grandma's, Dolly Parton's, whoever!
5. A customizable clutch to add your initials, full name, or anything you want to! Added bonus? You can wear it to a wedding without worrying it'll accidentally get picked up by someone else who thought it was theirs.
6. A monogrammed mug with a beautiful floral design from Rifle Paper Co. you can sip some soothing tea out of to calm your uptight mood.
7. A custom case for your luggage to help you spot your bag right away and let you head out on your next adventure in a snap.
8. A bookmark book tracker that'll motivate you to actually settle down and read the novel your book club decided on for this month. After you finish a book you can add the title into the spine on the bookmark and color it in — adorable.
9. A Birthdate Candle featuring your actual day of birth, because who doesn't love something customized JUST for them?
10. A one-of-a-kind beaded bracelet featuring a moon from an impactful night in your life that'll help you fondly reflect.
11. A splurge-worthy Magic Band reader FOR YOUR HOME (!!!), because you have Disney Adult Money and can spend it on whatever you please. You can choose from a variety of options and styles to really make it *yours*.
12. Book of the Month, so when you finally score a moment of free time you can spend it reading something new. My apologies to your TBR stack that's about to grow exponentially.
13. A Trade Coffee Subscription that'll provide you with new beans to try that have been personally selected just for you — you won't even have to leave the house!
14. An embroidered BaubleBar iPhone case, *sew* cute and an absolute a must-have for anyone who wants to feel a bit like an influencer every time they snap a pic.
I used BaubleBar's "Block It Out" phone case for almost two years and it truly held up. It had barely any wear and tear aside from some discoloring along the sides (it HAD been a while). I always got tons of compliments on it and I hadn't really had the urge to change my case since getting it. I even got one for my cousin as a gift — I really do love it! I've loved being *extra* and having my name plastered on my phone, so it's probably only natural that I upgraded to this new embroidered version. It's super cute and comes in a variety of designs! My friends have told me they liked this style *more* than the last one (it's a little more subtle). I love them both equally but it's been fun to mix it up a bit!
15. A Wreck This Journal that'll encourage you to get more in touch with your artistic side, great if you've always been intimidated by trying to fill out the blank pages of boring old regular journals. This journal may not start out as a personalized item, but it'll certainly be one when you're done with it.
16. A engravable bar ring you'll love so much you'll be convinced it fell from minimalist jewelry heaven.
17. A "Cheugy and Proud" candle that'll make you laugh every time you light it. It's a must for anyone who is tired of their younger sibling teasing them about their likes/dislikes/age.
18. A personalized LED lamp featuring your gamer tag — it'll motivate you to keep going and growing. I don't even need to mention how awesome it'll look with your gaming setup.
BelvedereCollections is a small business based in Birmingham, UK that sells customized gifts for the home.
Promising review: "Great little piece that has now been added to my boyfriend's PC set up! He loved it, the range of color selection is good and the gamer tag is easy to see and read." —Michaela Riordan
19. A tile floor mat you can customize any which way you want — no need to swap out your mat for each holiday or season!
20. A personalized cutting board that'll look cute on your coffee table but also come in handy when you host your friends for the first time and want to impress with a 10/10 charcuterie board.
21. A vegan and cruelty-free Function of Beauty shampoo and conditioner you can tailor with your specific hair needs and preferred color aesthetic. Pink shampoo and an array of stickers to cover the bottle with? Yes, please.
22. A paw-print replica necklace to remind you of your furry BFF every time you catch a glimpse of it in the mirror.
23. A gaming keyboard that features a customizable rainbow backlight and OmniPoint Adjustable Switches that'll make any gamer say, "Ooooh!"
Promising review: "I am extremely satisfied with this keyboard. Let me begin by saying I’m pretty picky when it comes to buying a keyboard. The SteelSeries provides equivalent, if not better, satisfaction to other keyboards I've owned within every click meanwhile maintaining a significantly more quiet sound in comparison to my previous. The color customization on the backlights are never ending with countless of combos and a fair variety of click animations. Overall, I would recommend anyone this keyboard if you are looking for a premium comfort, quality, and quietness." —Catherine Tagle
Get it from Amazon for $163.46.
24. A personalized throw blanket made of a super-soft acrylic knit material you can count on to look as cute on your couch as it will wrapped around your shoulders during a Zoom call.
25. A sweatshirt embroidered with your favorite Taylor Swift lyric to cozy up in while listening to an endless loop of Folklore and Evermore (crying in the bathtub at the same time is not required but also not frowned upon).
26. A personalized leather money clip you can engrave with your name and favorite character — good luck trying to choose between Boba Fett and BB-8.
27. A date night bucket list kit to provide you and your partner with ideas to make your weekends more interesting and exciting.
28. Mid-century cursive house numbers that'll look *so* charming next to your front door — you're bound to get compliments from all of your new neighbors.
30. An embroidered hat that'll keep the sun out of your eyes *and* provide you with the Disney Adult energy you've been searching for while scrolling through influencers who seemingly spend every day at Magic Kingdom.
Every hat is made to order and is so well-crafted from this woman-owned small business, you'll likely start making excuses to wear one. Bad hair day every day? Yep, sounds good. You can also have custom embroidery added onto the back! I have and have gifted Claire's items many times now — they never disappoint to impress. 999Spyglass Is a small business based out of Baltimore, Maryland that sells, obviously, embroidered hats!