38 Pairs Of Shoes That'll Upgrade Your Collection
There is no such thing as "too many" shoes.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. Playful slip-on espadrille flats that'll quickly become your fave shoes to run errands in on the weekend.
2. Basic sandals with elastic straps, so your feet won't feel constrained when you step out into humid weather.
3. Beaded wedge sandals that'll make you feel like you just stepped directly into a scene from Mamma Mia!
4. Faux suede espadrille sandals to add the perfect finishing touch to that dress you've been dying to wear.
5. Classic jelly sandals so you can relive your childhood even though you're an adult with a full-time job and bills.
6. Flats with a chic pointed toe and a tiny accent bow that may look standard to you, but are actually the same ones Meghan Markle wore in her first public appearance with Prince Harry, so they're ~special~ and you need 'em.
7. Sam Edelman rain boots that don't actually look like rain boots, so you won't have to sacrifice your outfit's entire aesthetic when your weather app lies to you and it never pours.
8. Simple Steve Madden sandals you can wear with anything in your closet, making them the perfect accessory.
9. Slip-on OLUKAI sneakers that fold down in the back like *magic* so you can slide right into 'em when you're running late, as per usual, without ruining your fresh manicure (we've all been there, right?).
10. Open toe mules with a handmade stacked block heel to add a little *somethin' somethin'* to your fall style.
11. Allbirds Dashers that'll make you feel like you're walking on air even if you're dripping sweat and huffing 'n' puffing from your outdoor run.
12. A pair of splurge-worthy UGG's fluffy "Oh Yeah" slippers because you might as well treat your feet to a life of luxury.
13. Classic Keds Champion canvas sneakers you can count on for a perfect fit whether you pair them with jeans or a dress. They're a must-have staple I'd be shocked to discover you don't already have in your closet.
14. Vintage-style pumps that'll transport you back in time to another (possibly more fashionable) era.
15. Transparent heels in case bright colors aren't your thing but you'd still like a cute pair of shoes that'll look good with your entire wardrobe.
16. Mary Janes, so spectacular anyone you walk past won't be able to help but compliment you on them.
17. Sorel Kinetic Impact Lace Sneakers with a futuristic look to them, perfect for your trip to the Year 3000 with the Jonas Brothers!
18. Adorable chunky-heeled strappy shoes that'll amp up your outfit whether you're going on a date or spending the night with the girls.
19. Leather loafer mules you can pair with pretty much anything (except maybe, sweats?) for a polished look that'll make it seem you like you've finally figured IT all out.
20. Greats sneakers, because everyone should have a classic all-white sneaker in their wardrobe line-up. These are the perfect choice because they won't give you blisters the first time you wear them.
22. Platform pumps to help you add an extra glamorous touch to the outfit you've so carefully curated.
23. Reebok Women's Club C 85 vintage sneakers, available in *so* many colors you might just find yourself adding multiple pairs to your cart. My apologies to your credit card bill.
24. Asics Gel Venture sneakers that have a built-in cushion to keep you feeling supported at all times. They also come in a ton of fun colors so you better believe your workout style will remain on point.
25. Basic pumps from Calvin Klein that are an absolute must-have for your wardrobe — you'll likely want to snag 'em in all six colors.
26. Standard flip-flops with thin straps you can buy a few pairs of to keep in your bag or the trunk of your car for last-minute excursions.
28. Converse Chuck Taylor All Stars that'll look lovely with your daily uniform of leggings and a band T-shirt. What? That can't possibly be just me? You won't regret buying a fresh pair of these timeless shoes.
29. A pair of darling ballerina flats with a cushioned footbed to cuddle your arches like a newborn babe.
30. A pair of tried-and-true Birkenstocks, because there's a reason these have been a trend for years. Spoiler: they're really freakin' comfortable.
31. Sanuk sling sandals with soles made of recycled yoga mats for a colorful but comfortable addition to your closet.
33. Toms cutout sandals you can pair perfectly with all of your go-to dresses *and* show off your fresh pedicure.
34. Strappy sandals you'll be able to wear right out of the box — they're *that* comfortable! (Seriously, these are so amazing that they have more than 11,000 5-star reviews.)
35. Dr. Martens combat boots that'll last so long you'll probably be able to pass them down to your kids and try to convince them you were, in fact, a rock star.
36. Color-block sneakers made with a removable insole pad, arch support *and* mesh fabric so you won't end up with sweaty, stinky feet this summer.
37. Rothy's slip-on sneakers you can toss into the washing machine after accidentally stepping in a big puddle while wearing them — they're as cute as they are practical!
38. Sam Edelman two-band slides you can dress up or down — they'll look darling whether you wear 'em with a flowy maxi dress or cut-offs.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.