We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Spikeball, an easy-to-transport game that is kinda like volleyball and will have your friends asking you to bring it on every beach trip.
2. TidalBall combines cornhole and bocce ball for a competitive game that'll keep you entertained for the whole day.
3. BucketBall will quickly become your favorite beach game because it finally gives you an excuse to put your Beer Pong skills to use.
4. A portable cornhole set you can keep in the trunk of your car and break out just in time for ~beach szn~.
5. Or a ladder toss set that'll surprisingly bring out your most competitive side — try not to make any kids cry, OK?
6. A Jazzminton set you'll love because you don't have to set up a pesky net but will still get the oceanside cardio workout you've been looking for.
7. A Bocce Ball set – it'll be the perfect addition to your next beach day...and it'll DEFINITELY make your grandpa happy.
8. A ball that skips in the water and will keep you and your fellow beach bums entertained while you chat in the ocean.
9. Or a Wave Runner waterproof football with a small, easy-to-grip design for anyone that wants to kick a game of "beach catch" up a notch.
Promising review: "My kids absolutely love this thing, in the water or on land. My daughter is always asking to play catch with it, and it's not hard to see why. It's soft enough to easily snag and firm enough to throw a good spiral. Great ball for the beach or backyard." –Beard
Get it from Amazon for $16.99.