We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A set of three fermentation lids you can use with an array of jars to bring some scientific fun into your next cooking sesh. You'll be making your own pickles and kimchi in no time at all!
2. A bread maker you'll wonder why you waited so long to buy after realizing how absolutely incredible it is to have the scent of freshly baked bread wafting through your kitchen and how easy it is to use. Is anyone else drooling?
3. A sleek utensil that'll act as a slotted spoon, spatula, turner, and a slicer and dicer (just use the edge!). Who knew one lil' kitchen tool could be used for so many things.
4. A SinkShroom strainer you won't know how you lived without because it'll keep your kitchen sink unclogged no matter how much gunk you fill it with.
5. A handheld knife sharpener that'll bring your most used kitchen utensils back to life in a flash without destroying your countertop or cutting boards.
6. A pack of oven liners to protect the bottom of your oven from any overflow/oozing and let you continue pretending you're competing on The Great British Baking Show worry free.
8. A touchscreen toaster that'll make you feel like you're living in the year 3000 alongside the Jonas Brothers each time you enjoy a bagel or a waffle.
9. Reusable baking cups so you can say "see ya!" to getting frustrated while attempting to peel the paper off your freshly baked muffins and cupcakes.
10. An ever-popular Instant Pot with so many uses you'll need to take a deep breath before deciding what to make with it first.
11. A drawer organizer to keep utensils in order so you won't find yourself fumbling through a disaster zone in an attempt to find a serving spoon.
12. A rapid egg cooker that'll make your breakfast faster than you can say, "Which came first, the chicken or the egg?"
13. Silicone baking mats to keep your baking sheets nice 'n' clean. Let's be honest, no one enjoys scraping pans for an hour after making dinner.
14. A cutting board and strainer combo, because who wouldn't appreciate a 2-in-1 item that'll save 'em room in their kitchen?
15. A lemon squeezer you can use to literally live out the old saying "when life gives you lemons, make lemonade." It'll make adding freshly squeezed citrus into your recipes easier than ever.
16. An adjustable rolling pin that'll help you roll any dough to a specific width. I see a lot of pizza, pies, and cookies in your future ;).
17. A handheld garlic press you'll be ready to *rock 'n' roll* with right out of the package — don't plan to invite any vampires over for dinner.
18. An Always Pan, complete with a nonstick surface, vented top, mesh basket for steaming, and high-quality spoon that hooks onto the handle — you'll basically only ever want to use this pan. My apologies to your current ones.
19. A milk frother to pack a powerful, spinning punch despite looking rather delicate. It'll help transform your hot chocolate into one out of a Hallmark Christmas movie scene. Delish.
21. A set of heat-safe microwave bowl holders so you'll never have to hear your roomie exclaiming "ow, ow, ow!" while taking their leftover pasta out of the microwave. Using these you can both happily eat your favorite meals in-hand on the couch while watching yet another season of Love Island.
Check out a TikTok of the microwave bowl holders in action.
Bonus — the insulation of these also keeps cold food like ice cream colder for longer (and helps prevent your fingers from freezing!).
Promising review: "Buy these for yourself and everyone you know. They are soft and fit a variety of sizes of bowls to put under them in the microwave and eat from. My kids love them. We bought some to gift to other people too, and I will get some for my son to use at college. Made of a heavy terry cloth that can be thrown right in the washer when needed. We used towels before under our bowls, but these cradle the bowls so are easier to hold. We bought some bigger plate sizes too." —Heidi J.
Get a set of four from Amazon for $16.99 (available in five color combos).
22. A 12-oz bottle of Mike's Hot Honey that'll help take the flavor of your boring weeknight recipes to the next level with just a drizzle.
23. A Bento-style kids lunch box to *hopefully* get kids excited about their lunch when you fill it with fun-shaped sandwiches and their favorite snacks.
24. A KitchenAid Artisan Mini stand mixer (it holds 3.5 quarts!) that won't overtake your kitchen but will certainly help you bake dozens of cookies with way less effort.
25. A set of "floating" kitchen knives in an acrylic case that'll make you actually want to crack open the cook book you bought on a whim.
26. An OXO Good Grips veggie brush that'll ensure your potatoes get a proper scrub down before you turn them into something delicious like fries or mashed potatoes (yuuuum).
27. An instant-read digital thermometer, so you'll never have to guess "is my steak cooked?" again. You can grill with confidence!
28. A playful egg separator you'll definitely be *egg-cited* to test out — a must-have for any home bakers or fans of egg white omelettes.
29. A pizza oven the entire family can enjoy — from rolling out the dough and adding toppings to watching it cook over the flame, this is one gift you'll get praised for.
30. A batter dispenser, that'll help you create perfectly round, fluffy pancakes that honestly could be featured on the cover of a magazine.
31. A jar of Sichuan Chili Crisp to add some *spice* to any dish (seriously, you can even put this on ice cream!). You'll be drooling over this jar in no time at all.
32. A compact 8-in-1 spiralizer that'll grate cheese, juice fruits, cut ribbon, and *so* much more. This lil' gadget really does it all.
33. An air fryer (from the makers of the INSTANT POT!!), perfect for anyone who hasn't always been a big fan of leftovers but wants to make the most of all their delicious homemade meals. Best of all? You can crisp up your fave foods without all that oil.
34. A Magic Bullet blender you can count on to help you re-create the green juice or smoothies you used to pick up on your way to the office.
35. A dishwasher-safe silicone soup cube tray complete with a lid, a must-have for anyone who fully embraces soup season but has no use for a giant vat of soup — you can freeze these in individual portions. As TikTok says: gorgeous, gorgeous girls love soup!
36. An AeroGarden for your countertop so you can grow your own herbs to take your recipes to the next level — whether you have a green thumb or not.
37. Delicious Brightland olive oil in a gorgeous bottle that is way more than a pretty face — its been UV-coated to protect the contents from damaging light.
38. A gold South Carolina BBQ sauce that might just convince you to try your hand at making brisket or ribs at home — it'll be worth it once you taste a drop of this tangy tastemaker.
39. A toaster so aesthetically pleasing it might just encourage you to upgrade all of your other appliances. Apologies in advance.
40. A breakfast sandwich maker for those rainy Sunday mornings when all you want is a cure to your hangover but can't physically venture farther than the kitchen.
41. A cookie scoop, so all of your precious balls of dough will come out *exactly* the same size and look simply stunning before everyone in the house gobbles 'em up.
42. An aesthetically pleasing cutting board made of plastic scraps and renewable sugarcane that'll quickly become a staple in your kitchen.
43. A mandolin with 30 different cut options you can use to create one of those Pinterestworthy vegetable platters shaped like a flower or a rainbow — so fun!
44. Pig of the Month, which will be the subscription box of any carnivore's dreams and provide you with deliveries of mouthwatering BBQ selections and sides.
45. And a pasta machine that'll help you create the Sunday Funday of your carb-loving dreams — seriously, you can actually successfully get this done even on your first try!
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.