1. Pearl earrings with delicate Mickey ears on them, so classic and timeless you'd expect a fashionista like Minnie to be wearing them.
Promising review: "These are darling and surprising good quality for the price. A little bigger than I expected, but that’s not a bad thing! They come in a cute little box and would be a lovely gift. They’re very sparkly in the sun. I’m very happy with them!" —LB
Get them from Amazon for $9.95 (available in five styles).
2. A sticker of an avocado with a Mickey-shaped pit or one of Pudge eating a Mickey-shaped burger you'll likely have a *very* hard time deciding where to place. My suggestion? Order multiples. Put them EVERYWHERE.
WishUponMagic is a woman-owned small business based in Arcadia, California. They make some of the most magical and adorable stickers and keychains I've ever seen. I have tooooons of their stickers all over my belongings and I have this Beauty and the Beast keychain. Obsessed.
Get them from WishUponMagic on Etsy: Avocado for $2.99, Pudge and Mickey burger for $3.59.
3. A cookie cutter that'll help you make all kinds of Mickey-shaped delights — sandwiches, biscuits, rice cereal treats...the list goes on! You're gonna be hiding ol' Mickey in everyone's meals.
4. Oversized polymer clay earrings covered in florals that'll distract anyone who typically pokes fun at Disney Adults from the fact that they're shaped like Mickey.
Charmed And Cozy is a woman-owned small business based out of Charleston, South Carolina that sells incredibly creative Disney-inspired accessories. I have tons of her adorable patches and stickers (one of these days I'll *finally* make a cool Disney denim jacket, I swear!). There is also a fall-inspired version of these earrings with little pumpkins on them that I absolutely MUST have (it is the best season, don't argue with me on this).
Get them from Charmed and Cozy on Etsy for $45.
5. A stylish statement clock for anyone who wants to add a touch of Mickey into their home while daydreaming about the next time they can point and scream about that one mouse-shaped place setting in the ballroom of the Haunted Mansion.
Promising review: "Very cute and stylish statement clock for all Disney fans! I love that it is cute and quirky without looking like an item exclusively for kids. It worked perfectly in our Disney themed bathroom I'm starting to pull together. For some reason I had expected the material of it to be a rubbery matte texture since it wasn't a glossy plastic but it's just your standard hard plastic." —Mrs. Enginerd
Get it from Amazon for $18.99+ (available in five colors).
6. A Mickey Mouse Ear Hat pillow to bring an extra layer of magic to your bed or your couch — it's sooooo soft you won't be able to resist snuggling with it while watching Frozen for the 1,000th time.
I have this pillow and it is the *perfect* addition to my Disney-inspired guest bedroom (and by that I mean as Disney-themed as I can get away with without my husband being like "seriously, Heather?"). It is SO plush and squishy and soft — I just wanna put my face directly into the middle of it and stay that way forever. It's a great throw pillow, clearly.
Get it from shopDisney for $39.99.
7. A Mickey-shaped cheese board and tools set so you can create the spread of your Disney dreams and pretend you're actually dining at Cinderella's Royal Table instead of, well, your own.
Promising review: "I absolutely love this cheese board! It makes a great housewarming gift. It's sturdy, cute, and of excellent quality." —Holli Berg
Get it from Amazon for $51.99.
8. A personalized Disney Starbucks tumbler featuring the 50th anniversary version of Cinderella Castle and teeny-tiny Hidden Mickeys in the fireworks, a must-have for anyone who can be found daydreaming about walking down Main Street USA with an iced coffee at any given moment.
I have many cups from this shop and literally use one every day — they truly add some extra joy to my day! You can carry Disney magic around with you no matter where you go and enjoy the fact your name is actually spelled correctly for once. For The Love of Pixie Dust is a woman-owned small business based out of New Jersey that sells a *ton* of Disney-inspired cups. Gabi, the owner, is an absolute ray of sunshine and is so good at what she does, if I do say so myself.
Get it from For The Love of Pixie Dust for $29.99 (available in 12 colors)
9. Coasters shaped like classic foods from the Disney Parks to soothe your craving when you can't get there in person and protect your coffee table from Mickey-shaped rings. They'll just be there, happily hangin' out under your cup.
Promising review: "Bought two packs of these for my birthday party as favors and was surprised to receive it as a birthday gift also! I love these coasters as they are sturdy and super cute! Any Disney fan would appreciate these and they are a nice addition to our already decorated Disney home. Highly recommended, worth the price! This gets 5 stars!" —Mr Aloha
Get them from Amazon for $23.
10. A stemless glass you can break out at the end of a long day while you kick back, relax, and get your Disney fix.
11. A too-cute PopSocket featuring everyone's favorite mouse — a must-have for anyone who wants to add a lil' extra magic to their phone decor.
I'm a recent PopSocket convert and honestly I'm not sure why I waited so long to add one to my phone! It's ridiculously easy to stick on, it's fun to fidget with, and it works great as a stand for when I'm FaceTiming my parents. If I had one of these while I was a student it definitely would've helped me text more discreetly during class (DON'T DO THAT, KIDS!).
Get it from Amazon for $14.55+ (available in eight styles).
12. Vinyl stickers of Disney's most famous couple that'll appear to be peeking over your laptop — who wouldn't want these two as co-workers?
Promising review: "These are beyonddddd adorable! They were super easy to apply and fit perfectly on my smaller laptop. I’m such a big kid and was sooo excited to get these! Super hyped to show them off!" —Tiffany Wilson
Get them from Amazon for $6.99+ (available in two styles).
13. A delicate necklace engraved with an outline of Mickey on it you'll want to bibbidi bobbidi buy for yourself.
This woman-owned small business is run out of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and sells an array of magical products you might want to bookmark for a special occasion.
Get it from witandwonderco on Etsy for $32 (available in three lengths and two finishes).
14. A semi-permanent tattoo you can test out before getting the *real deal* added to your body forever — this take on The Mouse is pretty freakin' badass, don't you think?
All you have to do is peel the white backing off the tattoo, place it wherever you'd like on your body, wipe it with alcohol, microwave the cloth so it's warm to the touch, press down on the tattoo, peel it off slowly, and let it develop over the next 24 hours. I actually *do* have a Hidden Minnie Mouse tattoo so, I can confirm this will bring some extra magic to your life.
Get it from Inkbox Tattoos for $17.
15. A splurge-worthy solar-powered Citizen watch with an intricate design that includes the day of the week, the month, the current moon phase, and a small but delightful Mickey Mouse.
Promising review: "I was looking for a moon phase watch and saw this on the Citizen website and I instantly fell in love, so I bought it. When I opened it i instantly felt the beautiful quality and well made watch. It is solar-powered, so no battery required. The dial and numbers are not visible at night so that's a bummer but it isn't enough to rate it low, honestly you will not be disappointed" —Brando
Get it from Amazon for $318.75.