We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Amazon Prime Day, the day when Amazon has more deals than you could ever conceivably look through in an ENTIRE LIFETIME ends today!
We waded through the mountains of bargains for you and found some of the best deals in every category.
FYI — deals move quickly on Prime Day. We’ll do our best to keep this post and imagery as up-to-date as possible, but we can’t catch everything immediately. Check back throughout Prime Day to see our latest updates as the deals change!
Note: To get these deals you have to be a Prime member, so if you aren’t already, sign up for a free 30 day trial here.
1. 34% off a color-changing LED string for 32 feet of extra lighting if their room is super dark or they've been looking to jazz up their WFH station.
2. Revlon one-step hair dryer and volumizer hot air brush for 25% off *plus* save an extra $10 that your friends have likely all been raving about for months now. It's a life-changing beauty tool that won't even leave your wallet empty! Anyone in your life would be over the moon about getting this as a present — I know I would be!
3. A dog DNA kit for 32% off any pet parent will cherish — they've been dyyyyyying to know exactly what breeds their precious adopted lil' guy is made up of.
4. An Amazon 4K Fire TV stick for 50% off that'll ensure they can watch the latest episodes of High School Musical: The Musical: The Series as soon as they plug it in (gotta catch up on that Olivia x Josh drama!).
5. *The Amazon Coat* for 40% off, which way more of the BuzzFeed shopping team owns than we'd like to admit. It's cozy, stylish, and will keep your bestie extra warm this winter.
6. An Instant Pot Duo for 35% off you can gift to any wanna-be chef to help get them started with their cooking journey — this thing really does it all. Slow cooking! Pressure cooking! Making rice! It even has a built-in air fryer!
7. Or an Instant Pot Duo Nova for 38% off designed for pressure cooking beginners. It works as a pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, saute pan, food warmer, and yogurt maker!
8. $30 off a portable projector in crisp 1080p quality they can use in their backyard...or all sorts of other places!
9. Settlers of Catan for 40% off, perfect for your next game night. You can splurge on it as a gift for the whole family.
10. A Furbo for 30% off, a treat-tossing pet camera, so your your pal who got a puppy while working from home full time but now has to head back into the office can still feel connected to them throughout the day.
11. 43% off a soil-free AeroGarden Harvest for anyone who always wanted to grow their own herbs but lives in an apartment and therefore has close to *zero* outdoor space.
12. A waterproof Kindle Paperwhite for 38% off that'll let your favorite bookworm store tons of books in one place and let them take your current read on the go.
13. Or a Kindle essentials bundle for $50 off, including the newest version of the basic Kindle (now with a built-in backlight!), a cover in a cute bookshelf print, and a wall charger.
14. A self-cleaning stainless steel Larq water bottle from Shark Tank for up to 30% off that'll help them *finally* get into the habit of staying properly hydrated.
16. A classic Levi's denim jacket for 40% off, so they'll finally have an appropriate (and super cute!) place to display all of those enamel pins they've been collecting.
17. A trio of Mario Badescu facial sprays for 30% off, infused with aloe and soothing scents that'll make every day feel like a spa day (and help keep their skin nice 'n' hydrated).
18. A Roomba robot vacuum for 33% off your parents would definitely appreciate receiving. You'll pat yourself on the back for investing in it when you see how nice 'n' relaxed they are when you pop by for a visit and they're just watching TV and letting their lil' robot clean the house for them.
19. Essence's Lash Princess mascara for 30% off, which over *93,000* five-star reviewers swear by for dramatic length and volume *without* clumps, thanks to the flake- and gob-free formula and cone-shaped brush.
20. A grooming glove for 27% off designed with nodules on the fingers and palms to make brushing the excess hair from their cat, dog, or even horse more like petting — so their pet won't fidget or get uncomfortable, and their sofa (and clothes!) won't be constantly covered in hair.
21. A breathable and adjustable satin-lined sleeping cap for 41% off that'll protect their natural hair while sleeping or lounging, without any discomfort. It's even cute enough to wear while out and about.
22. A pair of cozy slippers for 23% off because their *feet* deserve a *treat*...hehe couldn't hold back on that one, my bad.
23. Round sunglasses for 44% off for blocking out the sun or avoiding their ex — both options sound good to me.
24. Pastel rainbow silicone cupcake liners for 30% off that'll impress bakers of cupcakes, mini quiches, and bite-sized goodies who don't want to go through disposable paper liners 🧁🌈.
25. 33% off a Dash air fryer that's compact enough that it won't take up too much space, but mighty enough that they can use it to cook juuuust about anything.
26. A 23andMe health and ancestry kit for 50% off that'll help them discover all kinds of new facts about their health and ancestral history.
28. A pair of faux fur sandal slippers for 33% off to keep their tootsies cozy but not overheated all year long. Talk about luxury.
30. 60% off a bundle from Haus Laboratories, a sure-to-be appreciated gift for any beauty fiend who also worships Lady Gaga.
31. A 150-piece hair accessory set for 20% off that includes velvet scrunchies, hair clips, barrettes, and more in a barrage of color for the one who's always changing up their hair!
32. A third generation Echo Dot for 50% off, because it can do almost everything in your home (like setting timers, adjusting lights, turning on electronics, answering random questions, etc.). I'm waiting for the day it'll start cooking for me too.
33. A wireless Nintendo Switch controller for 14% off — starring Mew Two and Pikachu, it's a must-have for any gamer who loves their Switch but hates the narrow controllers.
34. 53% off a Dungeons and Dragons essentials kit to help them expand their skills beyond screens and prepare to have creative control over all of their friends as Dungeon Master.
35. 30% off a Tile Pro tracker so you'll never have to hear your partner say "have you seen my keys?" ever again.
36. A stylish Aldo crossbody bag with a chain strap for 35% off that'll quickly become their go-to accessory.
37. A lightweight parachute hammock for 41% off they'll be absolutely thrilled to have once they reach the end of their next hike and can take a true rest before heading back down the trail.
38. Classic Keds sneakers for 48% off that'll look fabulous with any outfit they throw together regardless of whether they pair 'em with jeans or a sundress.
Actual footage of me adding stuff to my cart on Prime Day:
Looking for even more incredible Prime Day deals? Check out all of our favorites:
*Here Are All The Best Amazon Prime Day Deals
*Here Are All The Best Amazon Prime Day Home Deals
*Here Are All The Best Amazon Prime Day Beauty Deals
*Practical Things Worth Buying On Amazon Prime Day
*Things Under $50 You'll Want To Buy On Prime Day
*Here Are All The Best Amazon Prime Day Pet Deals
*Here Are All The Best Prime Day Sex Toy Deals
*Things To Treat Yourself To On Prime Day
*Things To Buy On Prime Day You'll Use All Summer
*Here's What Parents Should Actually Buy On Amazon Prime Day
*Things You'll Want To Splurge On This Prime Day
*Here Are All The Best Amazon Prime Day Style Deals