We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A set of LED light saber chopsticks for your BFF who is the Chewbacca to your Han Solo (and also happens to be who you get sushi with every Friday night).
2. A Baby Yoda night-light that, for lack of a better term, can become their *guiding light* as they make their way through the hallway in the middle of the night when they'll inevitably have to pee.
3. Pixar Uno, because why not gift them a traditional card game with a Disney twist? They'll love seeing their favorites like Nemo and Buzz Lightyear on the cards.
4. A Nightmare Before Christmas mini cross-stitch kit for your crafty friend who would love nothing more than to *live like Jack and Sally* and take a mental break from their real life.
5. A Mickey Mouse-inspired tea from Harney & Sons that'll warm them from top to bottom and add a bit of magic into their life.
6. A Starbucks ornament with a Magic Kingdom design on it you can count on to leave them grinning — it'll combine three of their favorite things (coffee, Disney, and Christmas) into one thoughtful gift!
7. Minnie Mouse scrunchies, perfect for creating the *look* of wearing mouse ears without the headache that typically comes along with one of the headbands.
Promising review: "Loved these!! They were perfect quality and held my hair up high and in place the whole 13-hour Disney day (including rides). A must-have!" —Amazon Customer
Get a set of two from Amazon for $8.99 (available in eight styles).
8. An adult coloring book starring Disney animals filled with intricate designs, so they can relax and listen to their favorite Disney songs while coloring in Bambi, Dalmatian puppies, Simba, and other classic characters.
Promising review: "Love this book!!! The designs are intricate and have lots of small patterns. These pictures take time to color — great relaxation. You won't be able to finish a picture in one sitting (unless you skip the design and just color plainly)." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $10.19.
9. Little Golden Books they definitely collected as a kid and will love repurposing as decor around their bedroom — choose from classics like Sleeping Beauty, Peter Pan, or The Jungle Book!
10. A Star Wars tee with a retro vibe that'll ensure your style is *out of this world* during your next binge-sesh of the films (episodes 4, 5, and 6 only amiright?).
Promising review: "I got this as a birthday gift for my brother and he LOVED it. There are so many cheesy, low quality Star Wars tees out there. This isn't that. He said it reminded him of the first ever Star Wars shirts he got back when the first movie came out! Vintage aesthetic, great quality." —Afrobella
Get it from Amazon for $14.19+ (available in sizes men's sizes S–XL, 2X–5X and four styles).
Psst: This item is included in Prime Wardrobe, so you can give it a trial run if you're a member!
11. Tarot cards that'll infuse their next reading with a little *~Disney magic~* thanks to their Disney Villains theme — keep your eyes peeled for cards featuring Cruella de Vil, Ursula, Maleficent, and more classic anti-heroes.
Promising review: "I preordered these cards in January, and I admit that I actually cried tears of joy when they finally arrived. The cards are gorgeous, amazing quality, and the character choices are wonderfully clever. As a life-long Villains fan, this is everything I could have ever wanted and more in a Villains tarot set. Items like these are the kinds of merch that I'd wished existed when I was a kid, and am just so overjoyed to be able to have as an adult. Absolutely incredible!" —Briar Gray
Get them from Amazon for $18.39.
12. Disney socks they can count on to put a little pep in their step whether they're headed to Hollywood Studios or the office.
Promising review: "These are really great!!! They fit perfectly and the colors are vivid, got compliments the first day I wore them, will definitely buy again!" —Dobie
Get a set of five from Amazon for $16.99 (available in nine styles).
13. Beauty and the Beast bamboo serving utensils, because it's appropriate to give the enchanted cookware a break once in a while!
Promising review: "I got this as a gift for my sister-in-law who loves Beauty and the Beast. She LOVED this spoon set. I think they are beautiful, and she is enjoying using them. Smiles all around." —RavenMistwolf
Get a set of five utensils from Amazon for $14.99.
14. The Unofficial Disney Parks Cookbook, perfect for anyone who would basically give their kidney away if it meant being able to chow down on a Mickey-shaped pretzel right about now.
Promising review: "This cookbook brings Disney magic to your kitchen! If you have grown up going to the Disney Parks or discovered them as an adult easily one of the greatest aspects is the food. I always wanted that food when I got home and now I can. This book is so comprehensive covering the best dishes organized by park. It is a beautiful book that will bring our family magic for years to come!!!" —Jason M. Bernhisel
Get it from Amazon for $11.99.
15. And The Unofficial Disney Parks Drink Recipe book, so you they complete all of their meals with delectable beverages (we're talkin' Dole Whip, Le Fe Fou's Brew, and even the questionable Blue Bantha Milk).
Promising review: "The quality is just great!!! I purchased it as a gift...and I'm struggling not to keep it. If you are a Disney Parks lover this is for you. I think most of the drinks are nonalcoholic beverages but they can easily be spiced up. ;)." —CynG
Get it from Amazon for $12.98.
16. A Baby Yoda Bluetooth speaker that's *almost* as adorable as the real lil' guy in The Mandalorian, great for anyone who wants to blast their favorite tunes all across the galaxy.
17. A 3D foam dispenser they can attach to any foaming soap dispenser to create Mickey-shaped soap whenever they wash their hands. 10/10 magical home decor, IMO.
3D Universe is a California-based Etsy shop established in 2021 by two college students who specialize in 3D-printed homewares.
Promising review: "So amazing! I love the affordable nature of the product and it’s a great Disney flair to my otherwise 'normal bathroom.'" —Alex K.
Shipping info: Orders typically ship in 8 business days.
18. A Pizza Planet tee to add some Disney magic to their Friday routine of ordering an extra large pie from their favorite local pizzeria.
Promising review: "Bought this shirt for my teenage son and he loves it. He’s a huge Toy Story fan so this was the perfect gift for him. Good quality and held up great after washing and drying in low in the dryer and still looks great several washes later. The print hasn’t bubbled or peeled." —Miss Coco
Get it from Amazon for $18.99+ (available in men's sizes S–3XL and five colors).
19. A Nightmare Before Christmas charm bracelet they can wear all year (not just from October–December) and bask in the attention they receive of people asking them "What's this? What's this?"
Promising review: "I got it for a friend as a gift and it was exactly what I was looking for, it's very inexpensive and put together well!" —Otis L
Get it from Amazon for $12.49.
20. A hilariously accurate sticker that says "I like Disney and maybe three people," because the truth is the truth, alright?
21. A Big Ben-inspired wall clock complete with Peter, Tink, Wendy, John, and Michael flying across it just like in the movie — it'll look *so* good in their living room and add a subtle touch of Disney only true fans would notice.
Sol Pixie Dust is a small business based in Cyprus that sells unique home decor.
Promising review: "I’m obsessed with this clock; it’s so cute and great quality, using it as room decor in my Disney College Program room and I couldn’t be happier with it!" —Paige Lynnette
Shipping info: Orders typically ship in 1–3 business days.
22. A Snow White puzzle with 750 pieces only the ~fairest of them all~ will have the patience to actually complete — it's so pretty they might just want to preserve it and hang it as art when they're finished.
Promising review: "I love the quality of Ceaco Thomas Kinkade puzzles. This one was so much fun. Good fitting pieces, wonderful image, and all pieces accounted for." —Melonie Hill
Get it from Amazon for $9.60.
23. Villainous, a must-have game for all Disney fans who typically prefer the likes of Maleficent, Ursula, and Jafar. Hope they've got their evil laugh prepared.
Promising review: "I love board games, particularly more adventurous and more adult ones, but getting my wife to play them with me is like pulling teeth. This one is very easy to learn but a challenge to master, which makes it accessible for those who are casual board gamers but enjoyable for the more 'hardcore' enthusiast. Each play through is different depending on what characters each player chooses, the strategy they apply, and the random draw of the cards. Can't wait until they release expansions with new villains." —Phil
Get it from Amazon for $14.99.