Hey! While we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time for Christmas, shipping times are tricky and can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. Shop early and be sure to double check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for the 25th!
1. Custom crayons that spell out their name, a gift guaranteed to bring a smile to their face *especially* if their moniker is unique and typically never found on items in stores.
Art2theextreme is a small business based in Indiana that sells customized rainbow crayons.
My coworker Tasia Bass bought these for herself and loves them,
"OMG, so I bought these for myself and I LOVE them. They are so cute and super reasonably priced. They come in this adorable box, in which the seller also stamps your name on it. The crayons are melted down and mixed randomly, so it does give this lovely rainbow effect when you do use them. Or you can be like me and keep them on your art desk as a form of decor. I think this is great for any artists or those who like unique gifts."
Shipping info: Orders typically ship in 6–7 business days.
2. Taco Cat Goat Cheese Pizza — a card game you can play together as a family on cold winter nights or even at the beach when the weather (eventually) warms up again. Hope your little ones are ready for endless giggles!
You deal all the cards out to your two to four players, and everyone keeps their mini-deck face down. Everyone takes a turn putting a card down in the middle of the table, saying one of the words "taco," "cat," "goat," "cheese," and "pizza," in that order. If the picture on your card matches the word that's said, everyone slaps their hand on the card in a pile as quickly as possible. The last person on the pile has to take the stack and add 'em to their cards, and whoever runs out of cards first wins!
Get it from Amazon for $9.84.
3. Silly Poopy's Hide and Seek — which is pretty much exactly what you'd think it is. It's a rainbow, light-up poop-shaped toy your littles can take turns hiding throughout the house. It'll shout out clues and play a song when it's finally found!
What Do You Meme? is a small business that sells card games/toys, plushies, and pool floats.
Promising review: "This game is HILARIOUS. My kids love playing with it and taking turns hiding it (8, 6, and 3 years). They all think poop is funny and run around yelling 'Silly Poopy, where are you?' It keeps them busy for at least half an hour at a time and they leave me alone. Also? It's pretty durable. I found it outside in my garden in the 20-degree winter weather. I guess my 8-year-old left it out there for a few days. It also gets thrown down the stairs and Silly Poopy just keeps on giggling and having fun." —Adele
Get it from Amazon for $12.99.
4. Crayola Globbles, a fun lil' toy they can use to burn off some steam when they need a quick mental break from their homework. Don't worry, they won't leave residue on your walls.
Promising review: "I waited over two months to write my review! My daughter is 4 and plays with these DAILY! YES they do attract dirt and hair HOWEVER they are so easy to rinse off, it's not a big deal! We took these to a family gathering and ended up giving two away because they were SO loved! The two we gave away went to a 12-year-old and my 19-year-old brother. They discovered throwing them at the ceiling fan and watching them shoot across the room which was pretty entertaining! None of these have busted or ripped and they are definitely NOT gentle with them! I will definitely be buying more!" —Kindle Customer
Get a pack of six from Amazon for $10.69.
5. A splurge-worthy Disney Princess castle set featuring Belle, Cinderella, Aurora and a train that runs through the castle — it even includes a slide! Talk about *~magic~*.
I'm gifting this adorable castle set to my best friend's daughter for Christmas and cannot wait to see her face when she opens it! I love that it has the old school wooden train tracks I used to play with as a kid but with a modern, Disney twist to it!
Get it from Amazon for $144.89.
6. Pastel glow-in-the-dark stars that'll look as magical during the day as they do when they're all aglow at night.
7. Talking Bingo and Bluey plush dolls — if you can't decide which Heeler sister to invest in, save yourself the trouble and buy them both. You won't regret it.
8. Or a set of the entire Heeler family so they can live out their favorite moments of the show right from their own play room.
9. A Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Sports Baby Activity Center that'll quickly become your kiddo's favorite toy — it has basketball, baseball, a score board, and a snack stand all in one!
10. A splash-proof kids smartwatch with the ability to take videos, pictures, and selfies they can customize with built-in funny filters. They won't be reaching for your watch anymore, now will they???
11. A wreath made out of Lego bricks for any kiddo who loves both a craft that'll keep their hands busy and holiday decor. They can rebuild it year after year!
12. A wooden grocery store play set your mini-me will have no problem playing creatively with — just prepare to hear them say "sorry, we're all out of oat milk" or some other too-adult comment they've likely overhead already while you were food shopping. Oops.
13. A Radio Flyer tricycle you can count on to look picture perfect under the Christmas tree — and just wait until you see the big smile on your little one's face!
14. A Lola droid just like the one young Princess Leia has in Obi-Wan Kenobi to accompany your little Jedi on their own adventures.
I was enamored with this lil' droid in the show and am so excited to see it come to life as a toy for kids (and adults, TBH!). She's so cute and her head moves around, she has flashing lights and makes fun droid-like sounds.
Promising review: "My daughter loves it, she's about to be 5 and it's one of her favorite things. Looks great on a shelf with collectables, but also inexpensive and durable enough to let it be a full on toy for my daughter. I got it as a toy and it's really well made. The legs do not retract and they don't really come off but that's okay. Very nice thank you!" —Tyler
Get it from Amazon for $26.99.
15. A VTech Sit-to-Stand Learning Walker tykes will have a blast with thanks to the toys on the front and its ability to help them run wildly throughout the house. Maaaybe get this for a niece or nephew instead of your own kid, hehe.
16. 12 Disney Princess dolls you better believe will leave your little one believing in the magic of the holiday season — this set will provide them with hours and hours of play (and hopefully give you some peace and quiet).
Promising review: "Always love seeing these doll sets each year and this one has a lot of great improvements! First of TIANA HAS GLOVES! Years in the making. And I also absolutely love seeing Esmeralda and Tink here, all the Disney ladies get some love!" —folkerts3122
Shipping info: Orders typically ship in 5–7 business days, but Express delivery is available for an additional fee.
Get it from shopDisney for $77.99.