Just 26 Gadgets That'll Make You Want To Hang Out In Your Bedroom Even More
A handful of cool gadgets to help make your room feel even more like home.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A heatable dumpling plushie that'll make you forget all about your sore muscles or stomach cramps so you can lay in bed in peace.
2. Cable clips to attach to your many charging wires to finally form a manageable system that won't have you fumbling to untangle cords every time you want to charge your phone.
3. A curtain of twinkle lights that'll make you feel like you're sleeping inside a magical fairyland. Who wouldn't want that?
4. Apple AirPod Pro earbuds so you can happily listen to the latest Taylor Swift albums without your roomies or family members complaining "do we haaaave to hear 'Cardigan' agaaaain?"
5. A Baby Yoda night-light that, for lack of a better term, will become the *light of your life* and keep you company while you re-watch episodes of The Mandalorian.
6. A storm cloud weather predictor, perfect for helping you decide if you need a jacket without even glancing at a weather app.
7. An Echo Dot, so you can shout at Alexa to turn on your lights, play your favorite song, tell you about the weather, and feel SUPER productive without even lifting a finger.
8. A six-port USB charging station that'll make sure your gadgets are always juiced-up and ready to go by the time you wake up in the morning.
9. A PhoneSoap UV sanitizer you can toss your phone into for a quick 10 minutes after you get home to get rid of the grime that's surely lurking everywhere we go.
10. A sophisticated phone stand you can plop your phone into to FaceTime hands-free or play your favorite podcast while you hammer away late-night on a research paper.
11. A rechargeable lighter, so you can light every candle in your house to create the *perfect* ambience without concern you'll run out of lighter fluid.
12. A gooseneck mount you can attach to your headboard (or wherever!) and insert your device so you kick back, relax, and unwind for a bit before diving into your homework.
14. A candle featuring a minimalist design made by Cadence Candle Co., complete with a complementary curated playlist (scan the QR code on the packaging!) that'll really take your me-time to the next level.
15. A headset hook you can attach to any desk to ensure your gaming accessories have a place to live.
16. An essential oil diffuser that'll make your home smell like the soothing yoga studio you vowed to go to once a week but never found the time to return to because life always seems to get in the way. Deeeeep breaths.
17. A personal fan you'll be forever grateful for after moving into an apartment where you don't have control of your heat.
18. A robot alarm clock you won't want to throw across the room in the morning when it wakes you because it's so darn cute.
20. An Amazon Fire TV Stick so whether you want to watch Emily in Paris or the new Borat movie, you won't have to leave your room.
21. And a universal remote attachment, because no one wants to fumble with three different remotes trying to figure out which one will turn the TV on.
22. A critter catcher you can use to safely trap and remove any unwanted creature that wanders into your home. Added bonus? You MIGHT stop screaming bloody murder and running for higher ground when you see a spider.
23. A white noise sound machine to soothe you to sleep each evening after you've accidentally watched too much news.
24. An electric fireplace to create the ultimate cozy experience right inside your very own bedroom.
25. A bedside shelf organizer that'll hold your iPad, phone, charger, and remotes so you'll never have to remove all of your covers in a panic trying to find your seemingly-lost gadget...again.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.